Stop hogging all the H2O!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to hit up Cabana's again wearing cargo pants and having my ziplock bags will be handy to stash my shrimp to mung out on in my stateroom!

popcorn::

it really must be an Australian thing, but I too wear cargo pants and take zip lock bags to buffets. Over the years I found the mini Tupperware containers are a tad bulky, but do like the med size zip locks, durable and come in a vast array of colors.

Well, really, it is to be expected that we Australians would be the biggest thieves of all. After all, our convict history kind of warrants it :goodvibes

I don't take the shrimp but I have been known to stash an apple or muffin or five in my backpack for the day out :rolleyes2 But hey, a girl's gotta eat sometime between breakfast and morning tea, right?

Can't wait to hit up Cabana's again wearing cargo pants and having my ziplock bags will be handy to stash my shrimp to mung out on in my stateroom!

popcorn::

it really must be an Australian thing, but I too wear cargo pants and take zip lock bags to buffets. Over the years I found the mini Tupperware containers are a tad bulky, but do like the med size zip locks, durable and come in a vast array of colors.

I enjoy stripping the buffet of pain au chocolat...they all belong to me. Mine, mine, mine!

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2::lmao:

I thought this was a pretty funny/interesting thread. I haven't been on my first Disney cruise yet, but I thought I'd give my opinion anyway. Aren't you all glad?!

If I have any extra toiletries after getting ready in the morning, I always put them in my suitcase. I don't see it as stealing because I paid for them. They aren't a gift. I pay the same price regardless. They don't charge me less if I don't need lotion one day.

I would never take something off the cart without asking though. I would feel shady doing that.

If you're really going to hog the H2O, does that mean you pull your cabin light card but leave the faucets running in the split baths when you leave for the day? How out of control and wasteful is this going to get? Is two-ply now too over-indulgent? HAS THE WORLD GONE MAD???

If you're really going to hog the H2O, does that mean you pull your cabin light card but leave the faucets running in the split baths when you leave for the day? How out of control and wasteful is this going to get? Is two-ply now too over-indulgent? HAS THE WORLD GONE MAD???

You must be Australian, right? You have our same sense of wicked humour :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

...that's a rhetorical question isn't it?:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter