Stitch's Great Escape...???

We just rode the stitch ride a few weeks ago. I have to recommend putting your fists up above your shoulders so you don't get squished. I put my fists up, and it stopped th lowering of the harness. When the harness starts to move again during the show, you have to put your hands, fists up again. I believe its some type of movement detection, because when it went down during the show, it wasn't going to stop until it felt something. So if you do the fist thing. Have one hand ready for when the harness thing trys to lower itself again.

The first time I went on AE a long time ago, I got squished under the harness when it lowered. Ow I was wanting to get out of that thing ASAP since it was hurting my shoulders.

I really didn't enjoy the stitch show, prefered the AE to the stitch. I really like the stich cartoons. This ride is just a cheapy revamp in my opinion. When I rode the ride, i noticed a CM with a flashlight. Kind of shining it around the room, to help the little kids who were afraid of the dark. So, you weren't in total darkness. However, I wouldn't bet on a CM doing that every show. Since I had heard there was like 45 secs of darkness, from another readers post on a different board, but then I spotted the CM with the flashlight.

Definitely if your a parent, ride the ride before taking your child on.
Connie

Sorry to be late on this but I just go my PC back up and running. No longer on the Sidekick.
When I rode in Dec the castmember was able to lift the harness off my shoulders after I complained that it was painful. It did not come down again and touch my shoulders after she adjusted it so there has to be a way to make sure the harness will not move once adjusted by a castmember.

Talking Hands said:
Sorry to be late on this but I just go my PC back up and running. No longer on the Sidekick.
When I rode in Dec the castmember was able to lift the harness off my shoulders after I complained that it was painful. It did not come down again and touch my shoulders after she adjusted it so there has to be a way to make sure the harness will not move once adjusted by a castmember.
That's interesting to know. Thanks for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter