• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

STILL waiting

SPINNER

Mouseketeer
for A discount code, anybody can use..for my campsite...
last October one did come out...
anyone know of codes out there.....
did anyone ever actually GET a postcard discount code...
AND....the beat goes on...........
spinner

We got a postcard back in July for Aug. 24-Oct.1, but we weren't able to go during those dates. We were hoping for a regular code to come out for the rest of October, but nothing so far. Not even an extension for the dates of our postcard code. (I'm sure they are sick of me calling and asking! :D ) Sure would love to know of another code if there is one!

we got a discount code in NOVEMBER for a jan stay...so I will be looking for that one...SOMEWHERE on this site is posted a list of all the discounts, what month they came out...not that this year will be the same, but it is interesting;......
spinner

ah.....its enough to be on your way, a nuff to be movin on
JAMES TAYLOR, HOURGLASS

do you happen to remember what the discount was? (for how much I mean )and from WDW or someone else?
Thanks i had a question about the postcards on an earlier thread except we got one while we were at FW a number of years ago. wonder if this is the same but mailed?

YES, IT WAS a DISNEY code posted on mousesavers....
it brought the site from value price 40 to around 32...not bad,
however it had to make several different resv nos and check in and check out several times...I like to walk so whenever I had to re register I made it part of my walk or bike am program..(800 loop)
we did get kicked up to value price on holiday weekends....

my site remained unchanged....SPINNER

if you get a code after you make your ressie canyou still get the new rate. if they come out with a code in Nov. this year and I already have the ressie will they apply it? Thanks

Yes! It's always good to make the reservation once you pick your dates, just to make sure you get the dates you want!

You can always call & get a rate code or discount applied later on. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter