Still Too Excited To Sleep Completed! I leave for the next trip in 7 hrs and 38 mins

Excellent Trip report! :0) Sad its over.....but glad I got a chance to meet you and your family! Thanks for sharing.

Also, thank you for being such a wonderful angel for that mother. I am sure she appreciated all the help that you and your surrounding passengers gave. I am a special ed teacher, so just....thanks!!

Great TR! I really enjoyed reading it! You have a heart of Disney gold!!
Hope you have a great time on your next adventure!

Enjoy your next vacation! Make more magical memories and make sure you report back to us!! :):):) Thanks again for sharing all of the wonderful memories!!

Cant wait for the next one!

It is so awesome that you spoke up for that poor woman and her family- ( she was probably really stressing out) And the evil flight attendant - what an animal.

Thank you so much for sharing it all.

tictoc When she returned the man said “you know you should not be so angry. When you are so angry it makes you very ugly.” The evil one was very mad now. But she knew to keep it to herself. Utahmama would have been so proud of that man. So proud that he set that evil flight attendant straight! [/QUOTE said:
OH MY Gosh! I'm honored to have a cameo in your TR! I was just SOOO getting into this part and THERE I was!!!! I was thinking what I would do....and was stumped. Somehow, "DONT YOU KNOW WHO I AM????", may have made her go all postal! I usually "ask" the offenders name either from the offender herself or a co-worker (who're usually GLAD to nark on the offender!) to make them think just maybe this Mama with 4 kids is a secret shopper (or flyer). I'd even make sure my written info. was OUT for the pissy one to glance at! I'm a virgo. Sneeky, manipulative, passive aggressor.

I am impressed at your sharing your food credits with the pizza family and the pissy trio! WAY to spread the magic, sister!!!!

I do not want to get involved in VMK! But we (we being the males of the Utahmama fam-dam-a-lama) are so drawn to that kind of stuff. I'll point across the street of VMK at something quazi-interesting "Lookie that fat birdie!!!" in hopes to avoid vmk.

I LOVED your trippie tictoc! Have fun and be safe!!! Maybe I'll run into you!!!

Rhonda...a wonderful report. You are such a generous and
good hearted soul. You kindness should come back to you
many times over. I hope this trip is more magical then the ones
before. You are truely an inspiration!! Have a disney day!! :love:

Oh wow! That is seriously the best trip report I have read on these boards, and I finished it in one sitting! It sounds like you had the most amazing trip, you saw and did so much and your family sound just great! Pixie dust was had by all :wizard: Can I come with you on your next trip? Only I know the answer is no because you are already there! Can't wait to read all about it :)

UtahMama said:
OH MY Gosh! I'm honored to have a cameo in your TR! I was just SOOO getting into this part and THERE I was!!!! I was thinking what I would do....and was stumped. Somehow, "DONT YOU KNOW WHO I AM????", may have made her go all postal! I usually "ask" the offenders name either from the offender herself or a co-worker (who're usually GLAD to nark on the offender!) to make them think just maybe this Mama with 4 kids is a secret shopper (or flyer). I'd even make sure my written info. was OUT for the pissy one to glance at! I'm a virgo. Sneeky, manipulative, passive aggressor.

I am impressed at your sharing your food credits with the pizza family and the pissy trio! WAY to spread the magic, sister!!!!

I do not want to get involved in VMK! But we (we being the males of the Utahmama fam-dam-a-lama) are so drawn to that kind of stuff. I'll point across the street of VMK at something quazi-interesting "Lookie that fat birdie!!!" in hopes to avoid vmk.

I LOVED your trippie tictoc! Have fun and be safe!!! Maybe I'll run into you!!!
postal?? postal?? ahem* excuuuuuuuuuse me, if you need to know anything about going postal, please visit with an expert.... hmph!!

but I have not ran into Utahmama!

Thanks to everyone for reading my report! My new report Trpocial Storm Ernesto and I are Going to WDW for My Birthday is up and running. I am packed and ready to go home tomorrow. Cyring buckets, but glad to get back to reality a little too. oh, who am I kidding???

Anyway, I am glad I have all of you great disers to share my memories with!

rosiejo said:
Oh wow! That is seriously the best trip report I have read on these boards, and I finished it in one sitting! It sounds like you had the most amazing trip, you saw and did so much and your family sound just great! Pixie dust was had by all :wizard: Can I come with you on your next trip? Only I know the answer is no because you are already there! Can't wait to read all about it :)

Rosiejo,

Thanks for reading my report. I hope you are enjoying the new one as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter