still OGT

ohanaMAMA

DIS Veteran
We are 37 days out and we are still OGT/OTY! I keep telling myself that we have been pixie dusted and DCL is upgrading us, that's why we havent assigned our room. I was teasing my TA yesterday and told her I thought they were going to put us in Crew member quarters! :rotfl2:

We are 30 days out and still waiting as well.

HOWEVER, from past experience, I'm pretty sure that most IGT/OGT/VGT assignments don't usually come out till 13 days out. They might be assigned earlier in some cases, but for the most part its 2 weeks.

*GT assignments are often not posted until 2 weeks before cruising...sometimes you don't find out your assignment till you arrive at the terminal. Sorry, that's part of booking *GT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter