Still no Vacation Magic???

BigDisneyKids

WDW & DIS Recovering Addict.
Since joining DVC in February this year, I've found the need to have tangible DVC property in my hands to prove to myself that I actually own a piece of magic. (I'm wearing out the Membership Kit.)

I know that many of you have received your edition of Vacation Magic by now, but I haven't. And I know I can look at it on line, but I want paper and pictures in my hands. (Although I can't wait for the new website to come up, I gave them (DVC) and earful about the old worn out one.)

A question to my DVC neighbors, if I call MS will they send one out, or will they just tell me to hold on to my ears???? :confused:

Originally posted by BigDisneyKids
A question to my DVC neighbors, if I call MS will they send one out, or will they just tell me to hold on to my ears???? :confused:

Maryland mailings must be slow, I haven’t received mine. I’ll give them a few more weeks before calling.

Hello,

I just bought in February and I am also very excited about joining DVC. I've been told by several people that I will not close until the time it says on my contract (June1st) and I will not receive my permanate membership cards until sometime after that. I also have not received a copy of vacation magic.

We purchased in October, and just received our first copy of Vacation Magic when they mailed the new issue about 2 weeks ago. I wouldn't count on getting a copy through the regular member mailing til the next issue (they come out quarterly, I think?)

I'd bet MS would mail you one. You can also view them on the web...but it's not quite the same. :D

<font face="times" size="+0">I have not received my VM either. I'm in NJ. I've already had previous mailing list problems with DVC. They claimed to have fixed it, but I still only get about half of the mailings that I hear people talk about on this board. It's annoying, especially when I know that a tiny portion of our dues pays for the printing of things like VM. (Not that it's a great publication or anything, but hey... technically I paid for it, so why isn't it in my mailbox?) :mad:</font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter