Still Feeding Nebo: The may trip final chapter pg 122, Dec. 31

I was hoping for this for christmas, but really didn't want to get my hopes up. got a call last night from our youngest son (Jeremy, 25). they are going to have a baby!!!!(their first). ohboyohboyohboy:banana: :dance3: :yay: :cheer2:

Yay!!!!!:cool1: :banana: Congrats!:thumbsup2

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Hope 2008 brings great things....sounds like one of those great things is already on his or her way....here's hoping for more great things!

Thanks for a great trip Report! I love the picture of the two of you in front of the castle! What a perfect ending to a perfect story!:worship:

I'm off to find your new reoprt! See ya there!:thumbsup2

It's over? Really? I wouldn't have known if you hadn't sent a PM, Nebo. I thought everyone was just hiding from me, since I didn't even get any email notifications of all these posts...hmmm...a conspiracy? Well, belated happy new year to everybody and I'll see you on the other TR thread!

Thank you one and all. This truly has been a lot of fun, and all of your support has been terrific. It looks like the new one is getting busy, so I'm going to devote all my time to that one now. There should be a hyperlink in my signature for the december trip, I think it works. So let's just let this one fade away, and do the posting on the new one, ok?

Wanna see me really get under OhMari's skin? "Ok OhMari, I think we're done here!" :lmao:
"I just wanted it left here for a bit so folks could use it to find the new one."

Good night, and God bless.
See you all at the December follies. steve:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter