Steamboat Willie

rkbrannin

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if anybody knows where and/or if, you can get your picture made anywhere in any of the parks with Steamboat Willie? I was born on November 18th and thought that would be something very special if I could get my picture made with him.

I've never seen Mickey as Steamboat Willie except for Fantasmic, not for meet and greet. I think they might have had him out at Disneyland but not Disney World but I'm not sure about that.

I think I remember seeing a Steamboat Willie cardboard cutout display in the back of the Exposition Hall at Magic Kingdom that you can take your picture in though.

Yeah, I have seen the cutout in the Exposition Hall and had my picture taken there (not as cool but does the job). After seeing the one in Fantasmic, that was what got my curiousity up to see if there was a real character experience somewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter