Staying over New Years affect DDP?

RayaniFoxmur

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! My fiance and I just made our booking for December 29 - January 3rd and we added the DDP because we figured we'd end up probably saving major cash by doing so! But here's my question:

One of the things I'm super worried about is the package changing. We're really dead set that we want to go to the Coral Reef resturant, especially since we saw it was TS and only used one TS! But, does anyone know, will this maybe change? Or have they already released the 2007 packages? We're so confused, especially since we're staying there over New Years Eve, will things be different come the 1st? I know it probably sounds silly, but it's our first trip (mine in 14 years, his in ever!) so we're nervous about planning everything ourselves!

Thanks in Advance!

You'll pay the 2006 price for your entire stay. You'll be subject to the rules (including how many TS credits each restaurant requires) that are in effect on the day of your meal.

Coral Reef used to be 2TS and was changed to 1TS. I think it very unlikely that it will be switched back.

2007 Dining Plan info is due in August.

There is some question if Chefs De France will be on the plan in 2007. I wouldn't be shocked to see some changes with Le Cellier. Unless the 2007 brochure is released in time I'd try to book those restaurants in 2006.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter