Staying logged in

Daisy62

Mouseketeer
i know the Dis app for phones no longer works so I'm accessing it via web on my phone. When I bring it up and log in I check off the box to stay logged in. After I am finished browsing I minimize the app. Meaning it still open somewhere on my phone until I close out the apps I've recently viewed. Later if I want to go back on the Dis I click the icon and I'm made to sign back in. It was never this way before the new board and it's a pain to do. It no longer keeps me on the last thread I was viewing. I'm made to log back in and start over. Is there something I'm missing in my phone settings that let me stay logged in to certain things? This board is really the only one that does this. I belong to cruise critic and others that keep me logged in and on the page I left it on. I have an iPhone 6 S if that matters. I'm thinking it's more about the Dis since this is only one that is giving me this issue. Thanks!

i know the Dis app for phones no longer works so I'm accessing it via web on my phone. When I bring it up and log in I check off the box to stay logged in. After I am finished browsing I minimize the app. Meaning it still open somewhere on my phone until I close out the apps I've recently viewed. Later if I want to go back on the Dis I click the icon and I'm made to sign back in. It was never this way before the new board and it's a pain to do. It no longer keeps me on the last thread I was viewing. I'm made to log back in and start over. Is there something I'm missing in my phone settings that let me stay logged in to certain things? This board is really the only one that does this. I belong to cruise critic and others that keep me logged in and on the page I left it on. I have an iPhone 6 S if that matters. I'm thinking it's more about the Dis since this is only one that is giving me this issue. Thanks!
I can't answer to how it is on phones, but I've found that, if I'm not active on the boards (posting, viewing various threads) I get bumped off and I have to log back in. It may be a board issue not a phone issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!