Staying @ Hard Rock Hotel, Portofino Bay Resort, or Royal Pacific Resort? Start here!

Traveling to Orlando for soccer, wanted to have dinner one night at Mama Dela's, will they let us park there without a hotel reservation?

Parking

Your choice of self or valet parking is available at our Deluxe on-site hotels: Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel® and Loews Royal Pacific Resort.

Overnight Guests
Self Parking: $20 plus tax per night
Valet Parking: $27 plus tax per night

Day Guests
Self Parking: $22 plus tax
Valet Parking: $32 plus tax

Self-parking is available at Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort

Overnight Guests
Self-Parking: $10 plus tax per night per vehicle

Day Guests
Self-Parking: $20 plus tax per vehicle

*Rates subject to change without notice

it would be cheaper to park at city walk garage and take the water taxi to Mama D's at PBH

macraven: As usual, thanks for the quick response!!

Is there a time limit on parking? Wanted to stroll around and check out the resort since we have never been, and have time for dinner.

Are PBH pools heated? Family of 5 heading down in a few days for our first ever Club level stay. This is a last minute trip and we have not planned a thing! If you have any suggestions, please post!

macraven: As usual, thanks for the quick response!!

Is there a time limit on parking? Wanted to stroll around and check out the resort since we have never been, and have time for dinner.

i haven't been back to this thread until just now.

if you are a day visitor, you have until midnight for the fee that you pay for parking.

Are PBH pools heated? Family of 5 heading down in a few days for our first ever Club level stay. This is a last minute trip and we have not planned a thing! If you have any suggestions, please post!

yes, the onsite pools are heated.

i'm not sure if the pools will stay open in the evening if the temps are super low.

i just checked accuweather and the lows are not that bad.
looks like you'll still have some swimming weather for your trip.

bring your room key to the pool for towels, you don't need to bring any from your room to use at the pool.
read the check in packet to see the dates and times for pool activities.

sometimes the last minute trips are the best.
no time to worry about a thing.

the only time i ever make a restaurant reservation for city walk is for saturday nights.
other than that, wing it.

Thanks. Started to go to Disney but decided we just didn't have time to schedule fast plus+ and get times we wanted. Made reservations Thursday night, we leave Monday afternoon and my teen boys are super excited about riding all the coasters and seeing the new WWHP expansion. Last trip to US/IOA was in 2010! If anyone has tips, must do's, etc... please post.

Ok. Had booked 1 night off-site and 1 night at RPR, but then changed my mind and decided to do 2 nights at PBH. Was this a good choice????

Questions about PBH:
1. We're doing the Garden View 2 Queen & Portifino Parlor room. Should I change to a Bay View???
2. Can I still add club level??? Or is it too late? Is club level worth it? Does this only provide breakfast/snacks for 2?
3. What else do I need to know about PBH???

ETA: We are a family of 6, staying with a military rate. That extra info may help!

Ok. Had booked 1 night off-site and 1 night at RPR, but then changed my mind and decided to do 2 nights at PBH. Was this a good choice????

Questions about PBH:
1. We're doing the Garden View 2 Queen & Portifino Parlor room. Should I change to a Bay View???
2. Can I still add club level??? Or is it too late? Is club level worth it? Does this only provide breakfast/snacks for 2?
3. What else do I need to know about PBH???

ETA: We are a family of 6, staying with a military rate. That extra info may help!

you're talking to the choir here, of course it was a good deal to do a 2 night stay onsite.

call and ask reservations if club is available if that is what you want.
sometimes you can add club when you check in but if it is full, they can't let you add it.

those that are booked for club are not always on the same floor that the club lounge is located.

you're talking to the choir here, of course it was a good deal to do a 2 night stay onsite.

call and ask reservations if club is available if that is what you want.
sometimes you can add club when you check in but if it is full, they can't let you add it.

those that are booked for club are not always on the same floor that the club lounge is located.

Haha! Thanks!

So what does "club" include? Is there a set price per room? Is it per guest?

Haha! Thanks!

So what does "club" include? Is there a set price per room? Is it per guest?

if you want to know what the club lounge offerings and time period have been this past week, go to the thread about pbh and read what goofy posted.
(she stayed club and made a list of what she found available there food wise.)

she and her family stayed club and went to the club lounge for the food offerings.

the rate for a club room is higher than the room without it.

it allows you and your entire family in your rooms to use the club lounge.
they have a breakfast period, and evening period where hot and cold foods are out for anyone staying on the club booking.

there will be soda, water, coffee and tea and light snacks the entire day in the club lounge.
the dinner period has the appetizers, general food offerings, dessert periods.
also a time period for beer and wine.

there is no cost for the lounge drinks and foods as it is covered in your room rate when staying club.
if you want a brand drink or wine, there is a charge for that but reasonable.

for those that don't book club level, if there are openings when you check in, it usually is about $100 more a day for the usage of the club lounge.

you can use the TM's at the lounge to print out your plane boarding tickets,
but you can have that done at the concierge desk in the lobby/free.

i've stayed club level only at hrh and rpr.
since i usually go solo, it's not worth the extra money for me.
even when i have taken a couple of my sons, still not to my advantage for us to stay club. they are fussy eaters except for breakfast.

the dinner hour starting at 5:00 pm at club is not meant to be a meal but more of a light meal.

we prefer to eat at city walk or in one of the hotel restaurants and not be pressed to be back at the hotel to catch the lounge offerings.

it's all a personal choice of how you want to spend your time and place to snack.
some love club and always book it.
haven't heard of anyone complaining that have booked club not being worth it for them and their families.

it might be a good deal for you and the family.
since you are staying with the MIL discount, i don't think you could check what the rates would be for your room on the booking website.
you could call and ask reservations to find out though.

find out the costs difference between what you presently have and what it could be with adding club.
you could then figure out what it would cost for your family to have breakfast each morning with or without the benefit of the club lounge
it could be a deal breaker for you since there are 6 in your group.

Kelli4Cy

go to the thread
"Any recent reviews of PBH Club "that Goofy! created.

you will find the food offerings and time periods in that thread.

if you want to know what the club lounge offerings and time period have been this past week, go to the thread about pbh and read what goofy posted.
(she stayed club and made a list of what she found available there food wise.)

she and her family stayed club and went to the club lounge for the food offerings.

the rate for a club room is higher than the room without it.

it allows you and your entire family in your rooms to use the club lounge.
they have a breakfast period, and evening period where hot and cold foods are out for anyone staying on the club booking.

there will be soda, water, coffee and tea and light snacks the entire day in the club lounge.
the dinner period has the appetizers, general food offerings, dessert periods.
also a time period for beer and wine.

there is no cost for the lounge drinks and foods as it is covered in your room rate when staying club.
if you want a brand drink or wine, there is a charge for that but reasonable.

for those that don't book club level, if there are openings when you check in, it usually is about $100 more a day for the usage of the club lounge.

you can use the TM's at the lounge to print out your plane boarding tickets,
but you can have that done at the concierge desk in the lobby/free.

i've stayed club level only at hrh and rpr.
since i usually go solo, it's not worth the extra money for me.
even when i have taken a couple of my sons, still not to my advantage for us to stay club. they are fussy eaters except for breakfast.

the dinner hour starting at 5:00 pm at club is not meant to be a meal but more of a light meal.

we prefer to eat at city walk or in one of the hotel restaurants and not be pressed to be back at the hotel to catch the lounge offerings.

it's all a personal choice of how you want to spend your time and place to snack.
some love club and always book it.
haven't heard of anyone complaining that have booked club not being worth it for them and their families.

it might be a good deal for you and the family.
since you are staying with the MIL discount, i don't think you could check what the rates would be for your room on the booking website.
you could call and ask reservations to find out though.

find out the costs difference between what you presently have and what it could be with adding club.
you could then figure out what it would cost for your family to have breakfast each morning with or without the benefit of the club lounge
it could be a deal breaker for you since there are 6 in your group.

Thank you! I had read that thread and the thing that had me most excited was the available water all day. We drink lots of water! LOL

Kelli4Cy

go to the thread
"Any recent reviews of PBH Club "that Goofy! created.

you will find the food offerings and time periods in that thread.

Thanks! I read that one and am going to call to find out if club level is available for us.

People get caught up in the EP (which is an absolutely tremendous benefit) and it tends to make it seem that you are paying a premium to stay onsite solely for that benefit. That couldn't be further from the truth. The PBH is truly a deluxe resort with many fantastic amenities and conveniences. It is a resort that surpasses the Grand Floridian - and far surpasses any other Disney "Deluxe" accommodation.

I understand focusing on the EP if someone's budget absolutely doesn't allow an onsite stay - then trying to coordinate 2 EP days with a single night at one of the resorts. But rest assured, the premium you are paying isn't just for EP - if your budget allows it, you will be getting a tremendous value for the dollars spent at the resort - even if you ignore the EPs.

People get caught up in the EP (which is an absolutely tremendous benefit) and it tends to make it seem that you are paying a premium to stay onsite solely for that benefit. That couldn't be further from the truth. The PBH is truly a deluxe resort with many fantastic amenities and conveniences. It is a resort that surpasses the Grand Floridian - and far surpasses any other Disney "Deluxe" accommodation.

I understand focusing on the EP if someone's budget absolutely doesn't allow an onsite stay - then trying to coordinate 2 EP days with a single night at one of the resorts. But rest assured, the premium you are paying isn't just for EP - if your budget allows it, you will be getting a tremendous value for the dollars spent at the resort - even if you ignore the EPs.

Love hearing your thoughts on this! We are really looking forward to staying at PBH. The EPs are definitely what persuaded me to look at an on-site resort and I am so glad that I did! The EP benefits alone seem worth it to me. So, with a glowing review of the resort from you, it makes it seem like an even better decision. Thank you!

What is the position with deluxe rooms for club level at HRH? I scrolled through and found a 2009 post stating there are 4 but they can only be requested not booked. Is this still accurate? We have 4 nights HRH club level booked and fully paid for August 2015 but I could not book a deluxe room. As I have two teenagers of opposite genders I was really hoping for a 5th pull out bed space. Can anyone advise me? I don't mind paying more for it if it is possible to book it.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter