Stateroom 7074..anyone know?

txmom22

Earning My Ears
Hi there...is this room OK? I could not decide, but went with cat. 5 verandah. Agent said it would sleep all four of us, but new Passporter says it sleeps three...YIKES! Has anyone stayed in or near this room? Thanks so much!! :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

Hi txmom22, We have stayed in this stateroom twice. It's a great room. Yes, it does sleep 4 people.
I hope you enjoy it.

I also read recently in the new Passporter that the stateroom that my family has reserved (also a Cat 5) only sleeps 3. I was concerned. When I called DCL to confirm, they assured me that my stateroom sleeps 4. It appears that, despite the statement in the Passporter than their information is accurate, it is not. I'm quite disappointed with the Passporter Guide. After all the hype, I've found that about 99% of what's in the book is available directly from the internet.

We have connecting cat 5's booked for 3/29/03 (only 26 more days:smooth: )
My question is, "where is the 4th bed?" The passporter says one room sleeps 3 (7040) and the other 4 (7042).
Thanks

I wouldn't trust what the Passporter says. I'd call DCL direct. Your Cat 5 stateroom probably has a pull-down berth above the sleeper/sofa which would accomodate the 4th person/child. DCL can confirm this easily.

Yes, 7074 definitely sleeps 4. The 4th bed is a pull-down berth above the sofa. When the sofa bed is open and the pull down is also open, it looks basically like bunk beds. The upper one has a railing to keep you from rolling out at night! Nice stateroom...

'Beano':cool:

Yes in stateroom 7074 the sofa makes into a bed and there is a pull down berth above the sofa. My DD loved sleeping on that pull down bed. She would say her bed came right out of the ceiling.

Hi there...thanks so much for the quick info...we leave for the land portion of our cruise this Sun 3/9...sooooo excited!!:smooth:

There was an error in the passporter about the rooms, Jen & Dave were given incorrect information. Your TA or DCL can verify which rooms sleep how many!!! Don't panic!

Jeanny :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter