Starwood question re: Dolphin

Fargoman2

DIS Veteran
I have heard that being a Starwood Preferred Guest can
be beneficial for receiving upgrades, etc. at the Dolphin.

Is this true? What type of upgrade, if any, might it help me bargain for?

There are so many benefits...late check out...upgraded rooms. Check out the thread titled "Dolphin FAQ" Or "New Dolphin Tips." Both have amazing info on the hotel. The "New Dolphin Tips" has more of a Starwood focus...

Jen said it all, plus also you can earn points towards free upgrades, or free Friday stays. The points can be earned buy eating anywhere in the Swan or Dolphin. It is a good idea to sign up and it is free.

...EVERYTHING to GAIN! sign up now @ www.starwoodpreferredguest.com and begin the "Point mania"! Starwood is exclusive, and they Own/Manage the only 2 resorts offering such perks ON Disney Property (the Fabulous DOLPHIN/SWAN!). The upgrade possibilities and offers are seemingly endless. Welcome to Starwood...the DISNEY STAY~ WHICH PAYS! :D

You have to request it...but I have never been turned down. You can request it online in your reservation requests. Also mention it at check in. We have a 9 pm flight home, so the 4 pm checkout will be like getting a free day to hack around...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter