STAR WARS: GALACTIC STARCRUISER Official Information & Questions Thread

At this time still the old style of magic band. I don’t know if they’re planning to change that or not.
I was going to ask the same question about MB+ vs. old MB. And if somebody wanted to play the Batuu Bounty Hunters game while in Galaxy's Edge, they would have to get a MB+ from somewhere else, right? No way to play it with an old MB, or a "datapad" (iPhone) and/or Apple Watch?

Does Oga’s do anything special for Starcruiser guests? We’ve done it before so want to skip it unless there is a reason to do it for the Starcruiser.

Does Oga’s do anything special for Starcruiser guests? We’ve done it before so want to skip it unless there is a reason to do it for the Starcruiser.

It's not hugely special, but there's a funny moment. I don't want to ruin the shock of it if you do go. LOL
There's a Starcruiser mission to do at Oga's. You can do it without entering by asking the hostess at the outside stand. If you do go in, you would interact with your bartender for it.

We did Oga's while on Starcruiser. Our server made a few fun comments, but it wasn't anything special or that memorable. Though I'm glad we did it because it was nice to get out of the heat and sit down. (We waited an extra 10 mins for a seat)

We did Oga's while on Starcruiser. Our server made a few fun comments, but it wasn't anything special or that memorable. Though I'm glad we did it because it was nice to get out of the heat and sit down. (We waited an extra 10 mins for a seat)
They didn't do the um, thing with the flashlights? (trying hard not to spoil it)

Not sure if this has been shared before but this was extremely helpful. Our cruise is on Thanksgiving 11/24. I called Sunday morning to make a reservation for Savi’s workshop. We are staying at Poly afterwards and representative was also able to setup all of my dining reservations too. I know on split stays that’s something sometimes dining may or may not do but on Starcruiser they will do it for sure. I was able to get get Ohana, Space 220 Lounge and Topolino’s. My 60 day window technically didn’t open up till 9/27.

Last edited:
Is it possible to use an ECV on board the Halcyon? How do you get it there, in case you can use one? Thanks for advice about this.

Is it possible to use an ECV on board the Halcyon? How do you get it there, in case you can use one? Thanks for advice about this.
Just from having been there, I assume you would be able to do most of it on a slimmer ecv. There are elevators for all the levels and the hallways are generally wide. My concern would be more places like the cargo room and some areas of the engineering room would be a bit tight. I think it would partly depend on how comfortable you are at using an ecv as well.

Getting there, I’d say you could arrange an accessible transport? Or possibly have the ecv dropped off there ahead of time - when you book they should be able to help with it.

Just from having been there, I assume you would be able to do most of it on a slimmer ecv. There are elevators for all the levels and the hallways are generally wide. My concern would be more places like the cargo room and some areas of the engineering room would be a bit tight. I think it would partly depend on how comfortable you are at using an ecv as well.

Getting there, I’d say you could arrange an accessible transport? Or possibly have the ecv dropped off there ahead of time - when you book they should be able to help with it.
Thanks, gypsy_at_heart! I rent an ECV at WDW, but don't use one otherwise. I have not had trouble manuevering around the New Year's crowds at WDW. I can walk, but can't walk or stand for an extended period of time.

We're two weeks out and I'm still not seeing times for our saber training or our bridge training in the play app, it still says "unscheduled". Should I call?

We're two weeks out and I'm still not seeing times for our saber training or our bridge training in the play app, it still says "unscheduled". Should I call?

Our voyage was March so not really sure what's going on lately, but ours moved around a few times, even at arrival. Doesn't hurt to call if the schedule is super important to you, but otherwise I think I'd be inclined to go with the flow.

I meant to reply to this weeks ago but got behind, my apologies. There was a guest in a ECV most of the time on our voyage - we seemed to find ourselves on similar schedules/in similar circumstances on/off over the trip and from my outsider vantage point it didn't seem to interfere in any material way. I occasionally saw her walking but most of the time was in the ECV, even at the Sabacc table.

ECVs don't fit in the rooms but there are stations/charging areas in a couple of spots along the hallways specifically where ECVs should be parked overnight.

I meant to reply to this weeks ago but got behind, my apologies. There was a guest in a ECV most of the time on our voyage - we seemed to find ourselves on similar schedules/in similar circumstances on/off over the trip and from my outsider vantage point it didn't seem to interfere in any material way. I occasionally saw her walking but most of the time was in the ECV, even at the Sabacc table.

ECVs don't fit in the rooms but there are stations/charging areas in a couple of spots along the hallways specifically where ECVs should be parked overnight.
Thanks, GADisneyDad14!

I figured I’d hop on this thread to ask this question. I always test my lightsaber/take it out of its sheath every few months to make sure nothings broken-where is the battery pack as mine is not lighting up anymore (it’s all still attached just dead battery)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter