Stan Lee Media is suing Disney

I just read about the co-founder and current owner of the company, Peter F. Paul. He's definitely a sleazebag and sounds delusional.

The worst part of this is how everyone is going to affiliate it with Stan Lee himself.... which isn't the case.

I just read about the co-founder and current owner of the company, Peter F. Paul. He's definitely a sleazebag and sounds delusional.

What are pain in the bum! I hope Stan Lees name doesn't get dragged into this as its got nothing to do with him.

Thank you for posting this...kind of stupid really a three bit "company" playing in the pool with the big dogs and they don't get any bigger then Disney. I just hope Disney doesn't just pay this guy off. Take it to court and stomp him once and for all.

The worst part of this is how everyone is going to affiliate it with Stan Lee himself.... which isn't the case.

I know what you mean...when I saw the update on Facebook, people commenting immediately started bashing Stan Lee about this..clearly they didnt read the article(where it even says he's no longer associated iwth the company), just the title

Great another mud slinging contest. drags Stan and waits name through the mud. Pathetic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter