SSR Points for Rent $15/pt - for Reservations after 9/1/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

6bowmans

Mouseketeer
DVC Platinum
Points available for rent for reservations after 9/1/19.

400 SSR points

No transfers.

Since we are still more than 7 months out from 1 Sep, reservations can only be made at SSR.

Please include in your request:
Room Size and view
Arrival Date
Departure Date

I can add add Magical Express and Dining Plans.
Total amount is due when the reservation is confirmed and is nonrefundable.
Contract provided.

Cliff

Hi Cliff,
I am interested in Saratoga Springs from December 10th to 14th for a Treehouse Villa, how many points will that be. I was going to them move on to a different property as staying at the Treehouse will be too expensive I feel after that. I have my 10 posts in but I don't think I can PM till this afternoon or early evening. Do you have references and do you use a rental agreement? Also do you accept paypal or credit card?

A treehouse for those 4 nights is 160 points. I have rented on these boards since 2004 and do use a contract.

You can go here, https://disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/, to increase your post count so you can PM. Some posts do not actually count towards your 10 post total.

Cliff

Ok perfect. I am interested and as soon as I can PM you I will. We are set on these dates and I would like my kids to get this experience. I should be able to send you a message by this early evening I imagine. I’m in Canada, MST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter