SSR - Nov/Dec villas released

MickeyWaffles

DIS Veteran
If anyone is looking for last minute SSR villas for Nov/Dec ... they must have just released refurbished villas because there’s lots of availability all of a sudden.

Just a heads up if you’ve been thinking about a last minute trip or trying to piece something together!

Thank you so much for this post!!! We were scheduled to stay at Vero Beach which would have been fine. Never stayed there before. This is a rebooked vacation because we cancelled our September 1 cruise and I took what I could get which was Vero. Nothing available on site and had no hope of a waitlist coming through 3-1/2 weeks out. But thanks to this post I was able to cancel Vero and book SSR and hopefully in a refurbished room. I requested Congress Park. This is a resort only trip and we are so looking forward to just relaxing and enjoying Downtown Disney. Now off to read posts on non-park visits since we have never done that for a week before! LOL. Thanks again so much Mickeywaffles!

Thank you so much for this post!!! We were scheduled to stay at Vero Beach which would have been fine. Never stayed there before. This is a rebooked vacation because we cancelled our September 1 cruise and I took what I could get which was Vero. Nothing available on site and had no hope of a waitlist coming through 3-1/2 weeks out. But thanks to this post I was able to cancel Vero and book SSR and hopefully in a refurbished room. I requested Congress Park. This is a resort only trip and we are so looking forward to just relaxing and enjoying Downtown Disney. Now off to read posts on non-park visits since we have never done that for a week before! LOL. Thanks again so much Mickeywaffles!

Oh my goodness, I’m so glad it worked out for you! :) I was hoping it would help someone out!

For the non park visit ideas, we’ve done a couple of days like this recently. Stayed at SSR. Enjoyed Disney Springs obv. Went to GF from there and had a drink at all the MK resorts. Dinner in Contemporary to watch fireworks.
Another night did monorail to Epcot from MK, bus to CBR. Rode gondola to IG of Epcot. Walked to dinner at Flying Fish at the BW. Took boat to HS and then bus to DS and had drinks at a couple places there before walking back to SSR. It’s busy and takes hours to do. But when it’s just the two of us and no kiddos, we really enjoy the properties. In the past we have also gone over to AKL for dinner and some animal gazing at night.

Love these ideas - thanks for sharing! It’s just DH and I celebrating our 26th wedding anniversary. Have dining booked and we plan to take every type of Disney transport from buses to boat, gondola and even a Minnie van ride in there somewhere. Also planning on lots of Disney Springs time including trying out the Void and a movie night. Can’t wait!

Have a look at this post:
https://www.disneytouristblog.com/2-day-christmas-resort-tour-disney-world/Looks like something fun for the holidays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter