SSB reports back from Dream on ?'s, measurements, costs, PC access, rooms, etc. PICS!

It is in Excel format .. pretty simple but helped me to learn which decks had what, etc. When back at work would be happy to send a copy.

Awesome! Thank you so much! Thanks also for all of the pictures and for answering our questions.

If you don't mind me asking, what did you order from AP and how was it?

Enjoyed the Rock Shrimp/Cheesecake and I had the Stir-fry Vegetables (good) and sampled the trio of lamb and tenderloin. Overall I thought very good!

Thanks for everything - one question: Did you have a choice of 2 restaurants for lunch when getting on board? If so, what were the choices? I know that Cabanas would be one; but, was wondering if Enchanted Garden was also an option.

You are correct ... Enchanted Garden was the other option, but we decided to be out on deck (though a bit cold!) :)

Thank you for sharing your pictures. My question: is the coffee table with storage in front of the couch movable? I need to have floor space and if that table can be moved, I am good to go.
Thanks again for all your help.
Karen

Great question, and yes it is. Moved it a couple of times during trip ...

brilliant pictures and review, thanks! When you are able to send the excel version of the map of the ship, you may want to post it on a public sharing site with a link, because I know that many people will be interested in it, I just cant seem to get the deck plans posted on wdwinfo to show up nice when I try to print it.

Thanks again!

I know people have talked about the Rainforest Room on here, but I am still a little confused. Did you happen to take pictures? Was it just a shower you went into? How much was it? Thanks!

It was quite a bit larger than the classic ships and more overall options. I spent most time in the stream/aromatheropyish ones, of which there were two. There were also dry-heat option ones available as well as two large hottubs more on private deck area (I saw part of sail away party from there) as well as a slew of heated lounges for relaxing inside. There were four (or more?) specialty showers with different mists/heates/scents. Really one of my favorite spots on the DCL ships. I bought a pass for all three days where you get a bit of a discount ... I can't find right now but seems like $50 or so and I felt like great value for time spent there.

It was quite a bit larger than the classic ships and more overall options. I spent most time in the stream/aromatheropyish ones, of which there were two. There were also dry-heat option ones available as well as two large hottubs more on private deck area (I saw part of sail away party from there) as well as a slew of heated lounges for relaxing inside. There were four (or more?) specialty showers with different mists/heates/scents. Really one of my favorite spots on the DCL ships. I bought a pass for all three days where you get a bit of a discount ... I can't find right now but seems like $50 or so and I felt like great value for time spent there.

I've never used a spa on a cruise ship, but I might be willing to give the Rainforest room a try on the Dream. You wear your swimsuit, right?

I've never used a spa on a cruise ship, but I might be willing to give the Rainforest room a try on the Dream. You wear your swimsuit, right?

Howdy, Cate! Yes, in changing room they provide locker which has robe and shoes in it, where you leave on shoes and any garment/items safely behind. You create on code for the locker lock to retrieve items post-visit.

Thanks for sharing!! Was Cabanas only option for lunch on embarkation day or was a restaurant open?

Howdy, Cate! Yes, in changing room they provide locker which has robe and shoes in it, where you leave on shoes and any garment/items safely behind. You create on code for the locker lock to retrieve items post-visit.

Thanks, Mel! :teeth:

Thanks for all the info. :)

Key card must be inserted in slot just inside door for lights and TV to work/remain working.

This is a very odd thing, does it seem to be some kind of switch that any plastic card would work there or did it have to be the kttw card?

Do you have any more pictures of the sports deck? I think I see part of a fooseball table near the mini golf course.

Glad to see there are cup holders in the Buena Vista Theater....couldn't understand why they didn't have them on the Magic & Wonder. :confused3

Thanks for the info a photos SSB! :thumbsup2

What did you think of the family pool? Too small or big enough?? There has been lots of talk about this! :)

You're in a Cat 5 or 6 room, then, versus the Cat 4 (or V) that SSB posted pictures of. The Cat 4 Verandah and Cat 8 Family Oceanview rooms sleep up to 5, and have the upper bunk AND the murphy bed for the 5th person.

Yep, a 5E. My boys will be little- 3 and 21 months. I've got quite awhile (2012:rotfl:) to figure out specifics of sleeping arrangements but the murphy bed probably would have worked better. Who knows. They'll be so small that we won't have much of an issue figuring something or another out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter