SSB reports back from Dream on ?'s, measurements, costs, PC access, rooms, etc. PICS!

Too funny! I'll try to post more here... :

ry%3D400

Which room was this? Just trying to get an idea on the category. Is that a pull down bed on the right?

Thanks!

Which room was this? Just trying to get an idea on the category. Is that a pull down bed on the right?

Thanks!

Yes, it is a pull down bed making it a deluxe family oceanview with verandah. The staterooms with the pull down bed have "family" in their title.

Yes, it is a pull down bed making it a deluxe family oceanview with verandah. The staterooms with the pull down bed have "family" in their title.

Hm. Thanks. I should have paid more attention to the specifics. That would have most likely worked better for my family than the pull down bed over the couch.

We're in a "Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah" per the DCL site.

Thanks again for the quick response. :thumbsup2

What about Cabanas? I love the decor, but some of the pictures have me confused. is Cabanas like Topsider and BBB where you go in and it's a long line of various items or is it set up like different sections so you can skip over things you don't like and go to a different section? You are awesome for answering all of these questions and posting pics!! Very much appreciated

Thanks for everything - one question: Did you have a choice of 2 restaurants for lunch when getting on board? If so, what were the choices? I know that Cabanas would be one; but, was wondering if Enchanted Garden was also an option.

Thank you for sharing your pictures. My question: is the coffee table with storage in front of the couch movable? I need to have floor space and if that table can be moved, I am good to go.
Thanks again for all your help.
Karen

Hm. Thanks. I should have paid more attention to the specifics. That would have most likely worked better for my family than the pull down bed over the couch.

We're in a "Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah" per the DCL site.

Thanks again for the quick response. :thumbsup2

You're in a Cat 5 or 6 room, then, versus the Cat 4 (or V) that SSB posted pictures of. The Cat 4 Verandah and Cat 8 Family Oceanview rooms sleep up to 5, and have the upper bunk AND the murphy bed for the 5th person.

You're in a Cat 5 or 6 room, then, versus the Cat 4 (or V) that SSB posted pictures of. The Cat 4 Verandah and Cat 8 Family Oceanview rooms sleep up to 5, and have the upper bunk AND the murphy bed for the 5th person.

When I look at pics of V rooms they don't show the extra bed/closet. They do list them as 5 person rooms? Not sure if they are supposed to double up on the couch/bed?

I spent more time at spa (rainforest) than pools, and liked the additional rooms/space there. Wish I had one at home like that! :)

I know people have talked about the Rainforest Room on here, but I am still a little confused. Did you happen to take pictures? Was it just a shower you went into? How much was it? Thanks!

I know people have talked about the Rainforest Room on here, but I am still a little confused. Did you happen to take pictures? Was it just a shower you went into? How much was it? Thanks!

Good question! I've been confused as to why anyone would pay extra for a shower too. :goodvibes Anyone want to share why the Rainforest Room is so wonderful?

:rotfl: I love it! You wouldn't happen to have the map in a format that you could share, do you? I am planning on drilling my family on 'ship terms' and how to work Wave phones. I never thought about a map though! :thumbsup2

It is in Excel format .. pretty simple but helped me to learn which decks had what, etc. When back at work would be happy to send a copy.

What about Cabanas? I love the decor, but some of the pictures have me confused. is Cabanas like Topsider and BBB where you go in and it's a long line of various items or is it set up like different sections so you can skip over things you don't like and go to a different section? You are awesome for answering all of these questions and posting pics!! Very much appreciated

I viewed it as a ginormous version of those, with multiple areas that you could start from. The first day I was trying to find family up there and felt like it was a maze as so large. I loved being able to just go to sushi or other section and pick up what I liked, without long wait/line at the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!