Sr

beanjean

Mouseketeer
I want to join SR but am not sure how it works. I read the FAQs on sunshine but still confused. I understand 1 person per household but don't understand the computer part. Do I always have to use the same computer to do the surveys because we have 6 computers in my house and would more than likely use whichever I am closest to to do the surveys on.

Also, do I have to give my real phone number when registering on some of the surveys or can I make up one?

I need a survey book for dummies. LOL.

I really want to start doing this and try to save for our next trip but am really not sure about this.

How do you enable your cookies?

Any other suggestions appreciated.

You really should not use other computers only because if someone has ever accessed their account on that computer before then it will look like fraud. But it isn't computers it is the IP address and that address would be the same for all your computers. You would not want to go to someone elses house and use their computers.

i have left the cookies the same I just clear them every once in awhile. Once you have done a few offers you will feel more confident adn then you can worry aboutthings like cookies. :)
I have been a member of SR for exactly 1 year and have made 450.00. I love that. You really should give it a try

We have four desktops and a notebook. The notebook is wireless and has a different ISP. And for surveys, it doesn't matter. Some of the "free offers" track your ISP.

I use a netzero on-line phone #. And, I never give my cell#.

I'm not sure about the cookies - I know I set it up, but not sure where. I do use Spy-bot weekly and clean out cookies by hand several times a day.

I only do clicks, free offers and surveys and have made almost $200 since April.

Hope that helps!
Have fun!

Hi! definetly check out the SR forums. I just walked someone through how to complete offers twice this week so that should help you.

Go to www.privatephone.com to get a free phone number to use.

As far as 6 computers goes it doesn't matter which one you use. What matters is if you and your husband both have separate accounts as that is a no-no.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter