SR Scavenger Hunt

I think I'm going to wait for the next clue, because the difference in the payout is only .05, but if I get it right, I have a chance at that $20. :thumbsup2[/QUOTE]

I'm also down to 2 choices and like DiznEeyore, I think I'll wait it out also for the same reason! :thumbsup2

OK, 3rd clue is up, and I'm down to 2 choices. I hope I'm "reading" the clue properly!

I think I'm going to wait for the next clue, because the difference in the payout is only .05, but if I get it right, I have a chance at that $20. :thumbsup2

Ditto on everything you said. :thumbsup2 I sure hope one of us DISers wins the 20 credits!

Tricia, I'm curious, what percentage of your users do you think are Disney fans? Do a lot cash out for Disney dollars or cards, or do more cash out for paypal, Target, Old Navy, etc.?

I've had a gut feeling about one of them since the first clue, and now it's one of the final two.:confused:

I think I'll wait, but I know I'll just kick myself if it turns out I was right!

My gut feeling went away with this clue. I was hoping for a WDW connection, but maybe not.

Hmmm I have it narrowed down to two as well put I think I'll wait none of the two are jumping out at me!

I hope I'm "reading" the clue properly!
I guess I'm not. I was looking for a year that was all odd numbers, but they all have even numbers in them. Hmm... :confused3

Odd years are like 1953. The movie I chose was made in an odd year. I always guess early, not sure why, but that may be why I'm always wrong.

Yes, I figured out that it meant an odd year. I think WPASADI fried my brain. I think I'll wait like most of the others.

I found it and I'm sure that my answer was correct! I never get these things right. I know it was just pure dumb luck, but oh so much fun to finally get it correct.:banana:

Arghh! I can't find that 4th clue! I have searched all over for it! Any hints?

I can't find it either the other 3 were pretty easy to spot!

Any help? This is going to drive me insane! C'mon 4th clue.....I know you are there somewhere.......:headache:

Can someone give me a push in the right direction? I can't seem to find the 3rd clue. I've found 1, 2 and 4 but not 3.

After seeing the 4th clue, I'm glad I wracked my brain and chose after the
2nd clue. I finally figured out the clue about Person of the Year-that was tricky Tricia.

After seeing the 4th clue, I'm glad I wracked my brain and chose after the
2nd clue. I finally figured out the clue about Person of the Year-that was tricky Tricia.

Yea, I get that clue now too. I feel like a dumby that I didn't see it then, but I've got it now...just have to cross our fingers one of us win the $20. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter