SR - Men's Health Offer

Ok, so I keep trying to get through, but I keep getting the "sorry, the incoming call volume is too high....call between 2-4." I will keep trying, but this one is a pain!!

On the message it says to send an e-mail to Men'shealthtrainer@rodale.com. Anyone try this??

This was SUPER easy to cancel . I called after been on hold with hudhomes forever and it was canceled in under two mins .
Very easy for 7.50

Sarah M

Just called...within the 2-4 window like they suggested, and got through right away. Easy to cancel and the cust. serv. rep was very nice and polite. Easy. I wonder if the REALLY only staff their phone lines between 2-4?????

okay, I joined my first one that I will have to cancel by phone!!! So once this credits I will have to get some nerve up. :rolleyes:
Might try the Bob green one as well as other here said that was an easy one to cancel by phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter