Springtime Surprise Weekend (April 13-16, 2023)

Well I tried Surprise, D!sn3yITSux!, RUND_21_1988050_GetSet and blank and now I'm locked out for 15 minutes 🤣 We should maybe all just keep smacking the server with authentication requests.

Sorry my question was sort of facetious 🙂 I work in IT so I'm usually cracking up over all the blunders. I once went to an Alteryx conference and Disney was at the tradeshow. I was slightly confused as they weren't offering anything that worked with it so I asked...hmm why are you here? Her answer was we are headhunting good IT people...want a job? Hmmmmm

the 10mi course goes through GE and the Toy Story sections of HS......which apparently it also did last year.

And it's the same course as last year.

So... same 10k and 10 miler courses as last year and obviously an Epcot 5k (same route as the last few I think) instead of AK.

Hi

Clicked on event for 10 milers then on transportation link but only shows Bus details for Saturday, can’t see anything for the Sunday for the 10 miler, am I missing something or do you have to find your own way on the Sunday…. I had booked a Disney Resort specifically for the transportation and had emailed prior to confirming……. A bit worried now

I’ve never done a race that’s gone through GE so I’m genuinely excited for that with the 10 miler
I know people are annoyed by reusing courses but I really hope they continue this one because I would LOVE to run through GE someday.

Hi

Clicked on event for 10 milers then on transportation link but only shows Bus details for Saturday, can’t see anything for the Sunday for the 10 miler, am I missing something or do you have to find your own way on the Sunday…. I had booked a Disney Resort specifically for the transportation and had emailed prior to confirming……. A bit worried now
Don't read anything into missing/confusing information on their site. And don't worry, there'll be transportation from resorts.

I’ve never done a race that’s gone through GE so I’m genuinely excited for that with the 10 miler
Same
Nervous about the course being front loaded with the parks because the highway miles I definitely use to try to build a buffer between me and the balloon ladies so my goal is that if I get swept at least let it be after SWGE
Hi

Classic case of copy/paste… it’s just a matter of if transportation will start at 3 or 230 for Sunday

Unrelated question Re: bibs since this is my first challenge it’s one bib right? How are corals assigned

I’m happy to see it’s the same 10-miler course as last year! It wound up being a great course and the kinda shaky theme was executed beyond what I could have imagined: they should be able to go all out with a Toy Story theme. Running through Batuu and Tory Storyland was a lot of fun.

I started in the back of whatever was the first corral without PoT required and had virtually no issues with course crowding. No clue if this year’s field will be the same size, but if it’s about the same, and they release runners similarly, crowding shouldn’t be too much of an issue. Here’s hoping!

I was hoping for something different course wise compared to last year. I know last year’s 5K was at AK, so this years 5K is different than that. But it is basically the same as MW and the other races are very similar to last year. But I enjoyed the races last year and I am sure I will enjoy them again this year!

Still hoping at some point they really shock us with a whole new course! That will be exciting! Less than two weeks people!!!!

Same
Nervous about the course being front loaded with the parks because the highway miles I definitely use to try to build a buffer between me and the balloon ladies so my goal is that if I get swept at least let it be after SWGE

Classic case of copy/paste… it’s just a matter of if transportation will start at 3 or 230 for Sunday

Unrelated question Re: bibs since this is my first challenge it’s one bib right? How are corals assigned
Yes, just 1 bib for the Springtime challenge. My bib from last year has just one corral listed, I don’t know how they handle it if someone chooses varied paces for their different races (my pace choices were all the same for the 3 races)

Yes, just 1 bib for the Springtime challenge. My bib from last year has just one corral listed, I don’t know how they handle it if someone chooses varied paces for their different races (my pace choices were all the same for the 3 races)
My friend did the Princess Challenge and her bib read D | E. :D

Mine should be all the same
Curious how many groups they had for the 10k/10m last year as I put the same time last year when I did just the 5K and was in start group 3 of 4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter