Springtime Surprise Weekend (April 13-16, 2023)

As usual, my flight has been delayed. I wish I could not do the latest flight out the night before yoga, but I can't take time off work with my job like people traditionally do. Ugh. It sucks only getting a couple hours of sleep the first night.

Although... is it time to be worried about yoga yet? The weather forecast isn't good.

As usual, my flight has been delayed. I wish I could not do the latest flight out the night before yoga, but I can't take time off work with my job like people traditionally do. Ugh. It sucks only getting a couple hours of sleep the first night.

Although... is it time to be worried about yoga yet? The weather forecast isn't good.
The chance of rain on the hourly forecast is less 40% or less in the hours before and during yoga, I think we’ll make it through. Or maybe get hit by random drops at most.

I’m seeing 30-40%ish of the area seeing rain between 2-7am, but not seeing lightning in the forecast. Do they do yoga in the rain?
I don’t think it’s been an issue before, since this is only the 3rd or 4th yoga event

RunDisney sent out an email saying they are monitoring the local weather conditions. They are certainly aware of the potential for disruption this weekend.

DH and I arrived yesterday evening. Enjoyed the MK today, with an afternoon break for lunch at Sanaa and a nap in our room!

Thoughts on MK today:

Rode Tron…while it is a very cool ride, it is short in duration.

Wait times were inflated this morning…7 Dwarfs was posted 75 minutes and we waited 30 minutes. Haunted Mansion was listed 60 and we waited 15. Pirates was posted as 55 minutes and we waited 30.
Very glad that Happily Ever After is back! FaceTimed with my daughter and granddaughter so they could enjoy it again too.

Breakfast at Boma tomorrow, have park reservation for AK, and, of course, the Expo.

Hoping to make the morning meet ups!

DH and I arrived yesterday evening. Enjoyed the MK today, with an afternoon break for lunch at Sanaa and a nap in our room!

Thoughts on MK today:

Rode Tron…while it is a very cool ride, it is short in duration.

Wait times were inflated this morning…7 Dwarfs was posted 75 minutes and we waited 30 minutes. Haunted Mansion was listed 60 and we waited 15. Pirates was posted as 55 minutes and we waited 30.
Very glad that Happily Ever After is back! FaceTimed with my daughter and granddaughter so they could enjoy it again too.

Breakfast at Boma tomorrow, have park reservation for AK, and, of course, the Expo.

Hoping to make the morning meet ups!
I’m STILL not completely sure what i’m going to do about Tron tomorrow morning. I’ve never done VQ but watched a few videos and it seems like a really quick process so I’m leaning toward that, if it doesn’t work I’ll try to nab a ILL.

I’m STILL not completely sure what i’m going to do about Tron tomorrow morning. I’ve never done VQ but watched a few videos and it seems like a really quick process so I’m leaning toward that, if it doesn’t work I’ll try to nab a ILL.
That’s my plan for Monday since I missed AP preview weather permitting of course even though I’m fairly certain I’ll need to wait for the back car it’s been a lingering anticipation ever since a friend rode Shanghai during the parks soft cast opening

44 slightly better than W&D (group 50 called around noon) now here is hoping I don’t get stuck on i4

BG 28! That was a way smoother process than I initially expected.

Just a quick heads up if you haven’t been following the TRON VQ threads, but they’re being super strict with Tron return times unlike Guardians VQ. We personally saw people turned away when late. I changed to Epcot from MK last night for this morning in case the expo VQ had us returning at similar times. I got BG 17 for Guardians and my husband got 5 for the expo. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Walking over from BCV at least is super convenient 😆

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter