Springtime Surprise Weekend 2024 (April 18-21)

I didn’t find the 10-miler last year to be any hotter or more humid than the W&D Half the November before.

I did both of these races and the conditions were virtually identical. The only redeeming thing is that the Springtime race was shorter and therefore more of the race was done in the dark and early morning light. For me, I also learned a lot of lessons during W&D that I used to make Springtime a better experience.

I did both of these races and the conditions were virtually identical. The only redeeming thing is that the Springtime race was shorter and therefore more of the race was done in the dark and early morning light. For me, I also learned a lot of lessons during W&D that I used to make Springtime a better experience.
Hard same. Lighter clothes, more water, and more comfortable sunglasses for me!

We previously had the glitch where it locked up verifying payment when registering multiple people. I’ve seen that described on here before. I’ve heard recommendations to just check out one person at a time. If you check out for one at a time do you have to get a different queue window to register the second person? If not, how do you get back to add another person after checking out the first? Good luck to all trying to register this am!

Ugh registering for the in-person challenge and forking over my hard-earned dollars...assuming I can snag a spot in 15 minutes. In the queue....

Hope the 10 miler doesnt fill up before the challenge opens up
I don’t think it will let anyone in until 10 ET, just in the waiting queue (then it is ‘supposed’ to randomly sort people). So nothing should fill up before then.

I clicked on register now on the 10 miler because I saw it was open (9:49). I am now in the Thank you for your patience page. I wish I had logged in first

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter