Spring Secret Sister swap.... Update- past 74 page 5

I think this sounds interesting to me and I might like to join in

If I get enough advance notice, I could probably make someone a really awesome paper bag album.

ok if we are going to do this i NEED AWM to be my ss, because i NEED that paper bag album!!!!!!:rotfl:

ok i really want to do this, but i'm not sure about the homemade goodies??? like what kind of homemade goodies???? maybe if i get an idea now i can start working on mine so they will be nice enough. give me some idea's please.

Maybe something like a paper bag book, or cricut stuff for someone who does not have a cricut. It could also be die cuts, or an altered item.
We will have to brain storm a list so that we have lots of ideas to get the creative juices flowing.
S :)

Well, there are the tag albums we've already made for a swap. You could make up one of those, say with 6-10 pages on a keyring ring-thing or ribbon. Everyone could use a Disney themed. If you go with the Fab 5 you don't have to worry about children or their gender.

You could make page kits. The mats, blank topper, tag, journal box & shapes/squares using a color theme.

The before mentioned paperbag albums.

Oh, I know, you could make all occasion cards. That would be a cool one.

point me in the direction of the paper bag album link pppppllllleeeeassseee.
i have got to see it. plus i'd probably need a little help with directions......

Ooh, I'd be in for this, too!!

And I'm lovin' that Pooh paper bag album!! :)

I got a bind it all for Christmas and have been looking for excuses to use it :D I love the SS Swap so I am so in!

thanks AWM! i want to try that, but not to sure if I can do it or not. i love all the ones i found pics of.
maybe bamb could do a class for us that have never done them?????

I would love to do it and I love the idea of a homemade package.

Rebecca

I like all the ideas so far. I can definitely shop my stash and the homemade goodies sound great. It would be fun to come up with homemade goodies based on the SS's questionnaire. Maybe there could be a question on there about what kind of projects/themes you would like best, or if there are any you really wouldn't use.

I like the homemade package idea but can that month please be further along in the list. I know someone said sign-ups in late Jan. with first mailing in March so could that be the $0.41 envie, with April or even May being the handmade goodies? I would just like to make sure that I could make stuff my SS would need/use/like instead of making random things and hoping they would fit.

Does that make sense?

thanks AWM! i want to try that, but not to sure if I can do it or not. i love all the ones i found pics of.
maybe bamb could do a class for us that have never done them?????

That's a good idea!

HAHAHAHA
HAHAHA
HAHA
HA
HA

yeah ummmm my first and only attempt at paper bags failed miserably, I think I will turn the teaching reins over to Miss AWM, or Miss Nancy for this one.

I like the homemade package idea but can that month please be further along in the list. I know someone said sign-ups in late Jan. with first mailing in March so could that be the $0.41 envie, with April or even May being the handmade goodies? I would just like to make sure that I could make stuff my SS would need/use/like instead of making random things and hoping they would fit.

Does that make sense?

that's what I thought too.

I'm always up for a SS swap!!! I like the idea of mailing one "bigger" box. Postage tends to add up when sending 3 smaller boxes. This way you can just use the flat rate box and jam it full!

This is always my favorite swap! :banana: :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter