Spring Secret Sister Swap- CLOSED

I don't have one favorite brand. I like "cutesy" stuff like Doodlebug, Karen Foster, etc. I love Bazzill paper!

new question.....

What's the one scrapbooking product that has intrigured you but you haven't bought or tried?????

Hmm.... "old school" would be shaker box or slide mounts.... "new school" chipboard (I have a few that jsut came in a kit I bought but haven't used them) haven't done any embossing either

ok, I know I have a few to answer since I've been away.

Homemade items ~ I'm happy with anything! Though we have no need for autographs books.

I love Basic Grey, a lot of Fancy Pants and the new Prima papers rock!
and of course, Bazill cardstock.

I think the only thing I HAVEN't tried woud be the Prima paintable papers and that's only because they were sold out, lol!

new question.....

What's the one scrapbooking product that has intrigued you but you haven't bought or tried?????

A Silent Setter!

I don't know if I've awnsered these or not so I will do it again

To reiterate previous questions:

1) Who is your favorite character and/or group of characters? STITCH is my favorite and Cinderella

2) What is your favorite Disney restaurant? Goofy's Kitchen

And I have a new question for everyone:

3) What type of handmade gifts are you hoping to get from your SS in your third package? paper bag book would be cool for autographs. Getting autographs is the hightland for all of my Disneyland trips. I get a new one for every trip. Honestly I love everything, I'm a sucker for paper piecing's ;)

The one thing I haven't tried--

I haven't made a handmade paper piecing, and I love them. I'm going to try them this summer (when it's too hot to do anything else!!). I've also just started trying to figure out the distressing/inking thing! :)

new question.....

What's the one scrapbooking product that has intrigured you but you haven't bought or tried?????

Hmm.... "old school" would be shaker box or slide mounts.... "new school" chipboard (I have a few that jsut came in a kit I bought but haven't used them) haven't done any embossing either

I did buy some chipboard alphabets, but they are still sitting their container as I just don't know what to do with them.
That grungeboard looks intriguing too.

I've never tried paper piercings and have only done shaker boxes once. I have some chipboard but have only used it once too. I'm just never sure how to color it the way I want.

Chipboard scares me. I have never figured out what to do with it. I'm also just starting into altered puzzle pieces. I'm liking them.

Hmm... Excellent question. I'd say chipboard. I have some - I just never think to use it.

okay i have a question.... generally would people want the packaging from their stuff? Some things will just mail/fit better if out of the packaging but I don't want SS to think that she got my leftovers or something instead of me shopping for her? Does that make sense? opinions?

I would think for the envelope one it would be perfectly fine to mail without the bulky packaging.
When you get the box one, it probably won't matter size wise, but I still think it would be okay.

I'm fine without packaging, if you have time/inclination to remove it. It keeps the postage down as well! (Rather have more stuff than packaging ;) )

I haven't tried ribbon or brads and I would like to try both, but I am not quite sure how to incorporate them into my layouts so thats why I haven't used them. Also what do you use to attach the ribbon? Glue?

I haven't been keeping up with this either.

Handmade gift, probably anything except an autograph book, but it that is what you have been working on, I have someone I can give it too that is going with us on our next trip

No preference for brand or artist, use a mix of brands

Intriguing product, I haven't used chalks

VickiV

I haven't tried ribbon or brads and I would like to try both, but I am not quite sure how to incorporate them into my layouts so thats why I haven't used them. Also what do you use to attach the ribbon? Glue?

I feel the same way about buttons. There's lots of cute ones out there, but how to you attach them to paper?

For adhering ribbon, I use my ATG gun, but before I had that, I used Glue Lines (by the makers of Glue Dots). For buttons I use Glue Dots. They come in all sizes and they hold very well.

You can run your ribbon through your Xyron "X" adhesive maker. I also use mini glue dots and double-sided tape.

I feel the same way about buttons. There's lots of cute ones out there, but how to you attach them to paper?

For buttons, I mainly use glue dots. They have them all in just about every size you need to match the button sizes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter