Spring Secret Sister Swap- CLOSED

I bought a #0 bubble envie yesterday for my first mailing....It's 6" x 9"...

Do you have a certain brand or artist you like?

I like Doodle Bug stuff!

Hmmm, I like Karen Foster, Doodle Bug, Chatterbox, Heide Swap, Rusty Pickle, and Cloud 9.

Boys don't care. They just pick whatever strikes them at the time.

i don't have a certain brand or artist that i lean towards. i kinda just like it ALL!!!!

So sorry that I have not been on here. Work is crazy and they are working me to death. They are making me work days and nights. Enough about work, I am off for the weekend.
My fav char. is Pooh bear
group of characters are pooh and his friends
fav restaurant is liberty tree tavern, Le Cellier
I don't have any ideas for hand made things, my theory about hand made things are that they are from the heart.
We do collect autographs.
No certain artists here
My DD favs are Pooh bear
Princesses
restaurant liberty tree tavern

Again I apologize for not answering sooner
Cindy:guilty:

I love almost everything, but I find that I most often gravitate towards the 7 Gypsies stuff in stores. But any brand will be good with me!

I don't really have a favorite brand..just whatever looks cute to me. I like stuff that looks fun though...ex) I have paper I bought at hobby lobby that has like big circles and then little circles on it in different colors (green, pink etc) I'm not a very picky person so if you like it I probably will too. I mostly use stickers to embellish my pages since I was never taught or learned to use other type of things. I am going to experiment in a scrapbook I'm making for my fmil with some ribbon and a few different types of embellishments so wish me luck:thumbsup2 P.S. anyone that shops at jo ann fabrics...or if there is one near you they usually have two little free standing turn type things in their scrapbook section that have a bunch of different little dollar things that have turned out to work really well in some of my pages. just an fyi if anyone has one near them to check it out:goodvibes :thumbsup2

I love Basic Grey if its not too pink and girly (not so good on boy pages;) ) but as I'm going to be working on a heritage album once I get rid of this cold (and swaps etc. :lmao: ) really anything could work. I like funky stuff too, like GinX. OK, lets just say I like just about anything :rotfl2: except pages that are one big picture IYSWIM - I never know how to work with those :confused3

I really like most of the SEI lines(I am a member of their bimonthly club so I get a chance to see a lot of it). I don't have a favorite brand although I tend to go for more subtle things rather than bolder papers.

Rebecca

I don't have a fav brand, I match to what's in my head. I have fav things that I use all the time though...:love:

primas...all colors...fav is the med sized "got flowers"

Brads... shaped and basic colors (especially black)

I really don't have a favorite product line. I have a ton of patterned papers already though, so solid cardstock is the way to go for me. Believe it or not, but I can't get red (like fire engine red) or black at my ACMoore. They stock a lot of grey and some reds they call something like "soft red" - is it really pink. Argh!

I like DCWV a lot. But I just buy whatever I like.... I don't usually pay attention to brand or designer. Except with my disney pages I am not too "bold". I am always up to the challenge of using new things though so.....:thumbsup2

I never pay attention to the brands and couldn't tell you what brands I buy at my LSS. I just pick out what I like or what will work for what I'm doing.

I find that I gravitate towards Karen Foster a lot! In fact, I didn't even realize how much until I was looking at some pages and started counting that 10 of 15 layouts I looked at had her paper on it. I also really like American Crafts. I know this is blasphemous to most scrappers but I HATE Basic Grey.

For embellies, I love RIBBON and Primas. I prefer not to use the tiny Primas and really go for the medium "Got Flowers" and larger.

No real favorite line here. I do prefer Bazzill cardstock and I like the SEI line of products.

I like Doodle Bug stuff, and I like Bazzill--but really, I just like everything! I'm a bold, bright colors person!! (I know that'll change a little once I know if we're having a boy or girl, and I'll get to throw in some pastels!! ;) )

ETA: I also LOVE primas!! And ribbon!!

The page kit you made for me was really nice. I've already used it! It's over in the Round 5 scrappin' with swapped items thread.

I'm so glad you were able to use them, I love what you did with your pages!

I really don't have any favorite name brands either, just buy what looks good and will fit my page.

To my Secret Sister..... THANK YOU for the lovely birthday card and cute Winnie the Pooh stickers. That was a wonderful surprise to find in my mailbox today!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Thank you SS. I got my V-day card yesterday! I always hoard my disney supplies... I think I am going to make V-day cards for the girls with the minnie stickers!! Thank you so much it will be the only v-day card (and goodies) I get LOL. You're awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter