• April 15 - April 21

Votes: 32 11.3%
  • April 22 to April 28

Votes: 8 2.8%
  • Other

Votes: 5 1.8%

• Total voters
Was hoping week of 4/14 would be slower but it's looking to be in the top 4 :(
I know. We go every year 2 weeks after Easter and it's slow. We were planning 15th too, but now moved to the 8th, especially since Star Wars marathon is later that week.

I am hoping more people vote so we can get a little peek at who/how many people will be there when we are going! so VOTE!

I looked at 4 schools - the 3 colleges/universities my 2 daughters attended and my local public school - it's 4 different weeks!!

NY area public school K-12 - Good Friday 3/30, and the following week
upstate NY catholic college - week before Easter and the Monday following
PA university - week of March 4th, it's always early since they graduate at the end of April
IN university - week of March 11th

We are central NY. Kids have Good Friday off. We might have 4/2 off if we don't use all of our snow days. But 'spring break' is last week of April (4/23-4/27). We're going that week!!

Now that most major airlines have the airfare posted for March and April I wonder how statistically valid our little poll here is! The week of 4/8-4/15 looks slow but the cost of airfare is 3x to 4x more that it normally is!!! Eeeeek.

Wow, really? I got a super low Southwest fare for 4/9 - 4/16, but you're right...checking American, it's definitely up about $100 that week. Any reason why that would be?

Wow, really? I got a super low Southwest fare for 4/9 - 4/16, but you're right...checking American, it's definitely up about $100 that week. Any reason why that would be?
Maybe it's just a Connecticut thing!

If the point is figuring out Spring break crowds at WDW I think a good spread is the second week of March until the last week of April. If you're trying to determine which are the lightest weeks during that time, I think it's all relative(i.e. busy no matter how you slice it.):)

Spring break polls can give some really useful information once enough people have participated. I think if reflects the US pretty well with the higher number of responses coming from higher populated areas.

This needs to get bumped periodically so more people will respond.

we are always the last week in March. I know it will be crazy busy but its my only option

I love this! I'm going that first week in March, so this limited sample is making me breathe a little easier. Just a little easier. ;)

March 11-17 - my nieces school in Texas
March 25- Local NOLA area schools- including LSU

I have never had to go at spring break before, but we have a trip planned for my nieces March spring break. I am going to manage expectations. :)

Last edited:
The whole province of Quebec is on Spring Break the first full week of March. We've been to WDW twice that week and it's always relatively quiet. The only downside is that flights are super expensive so we drive when going to FL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter