Spreading ashes in Disney World

I think alive humans are much more disgusting than dead people :). Not.something that makes.me creeped out or I would be upset about.

so this old thread makes me think a bit. Instead of Disney building on to their theme parks they should just build a Disney themed cemetery, lol Since everyone seems to want their final resting place to be Disney, it seems to me that this would be a very good investment for Disney, lol. I think people would pay big bucks to have their final resting place at Disney, lol.

OMG! Why would someone think its okay to have someones remains splash on someone else on a theme park ride? Or where little kids might drag their hands along in the water as they ride the boat, then suck their hand?

OMG! Why would someone think its okay to have someones remains splash on someone else on a theme park ride? Or where little kids might drag their hands along in the water as they ride the boat, then suck their hand?
Which is one of the MANY reasons kids shouldn't stick their hands in the water...

For some people it doesn't matter if it is right or wrong, as long as it is what they want to do. You see that a lot on the Dis, and fairly often lately. Unfortunately. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter