Split Stay/DDP 2nd Stay Question

JJ2017

DIS Veteran
We have the DDP for both parts of our split stay. We check out of AK and into BLT on a Friday and plan to head to MK. As of right now the park opens at 8, but last year when we went at the same time, the park opened at 7 and I'm anticipating the same. We know to exhaust all credits by Thursday night from our 1st DDP, but I want to be sure that the 2nd DDP is activated by first thing Friday morning so we can get QS breakfast. Some people say that I have to physically go to BLT to activate the 2nd DDP. I don't want to waste that time, especially so early in the morning. Can this be done over the phone? We are booking our stay through Davids so I won't be able to see any credits on the app.

Thanks!

We have the DDP for both parts of our split stay. We check out of AK and into BLT on a Friday and plan to head to MK. As of right now the park opens at 8, but last year when we went at the same time, the park opened at 7 and I'm anticipating the same. We know to exhaust all credits by Thursday night from our 1st DDP, but I want to be sure that the 2nd DDP is activated by first thing Friday morning so we can get QS breakfast. Some people say that I have to physically go to BLT to activate the 2nd DDP. I don't want to waste that time, especially so early in the morning. Can this be done over the phone? We are booking our stay through Davids so I won't be able to see any credits on the app.

Thanks!

Assuming you still get to do online check-in, just make your check-in time 7:00 a.m. or something like that. That should be all you need to do to activate your 2nd stay plan.

If for some reason that doesn't work, just charge everything to your room and take care of it that evening when you get to BLT. No need to go physically check in that morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter