Spider-Man Far From Home

BrianL

Doom Buggy Driver
Has anyone seen it yet? I was trying to temper my expectations because after Endgmae, I mean, would the Marvel Cinematic Universe feel the same? I just wasn't all that excited about it, but I went to see it today.

Wow-oh-wow what a movie! It's so great, easily the best Spider-Man movie ever and possibly the best MCU movie ever, and that is saying something! It is so perfect - funny and heartfelt and even had me tearing up a bit, and the action is amazing! The way they played the Mysterio cahracter was so great and right out of the comics. This is yet another home run for Marvel Studios and they're still knocking them out of the park after over 20 at-bats! It's jsut a great movie.

We saw it today too and were literally wiping away tears from laughing so hard! It was everything I had hoped it would be.

Thank you for starting this thread as I was surprised that there wasn’t one yet :)

I will see it in a few weeks :) But I've already read the spoilers and can't wait to see it!

We saw it today too and were literally wiping away tears from laughing so hard! It was everything I had hoped it would be.

Thank you for starting this thread as I was surprised that there wasn’t one yet :)

It wasn't just tears from laughing - there were parts...the parts where Peter is channelling someone else...I was just so touched. The movie has so much heart!

Last edited:
It wasn't jsut tears from laughing - there were parts...the parts where Peter is channelling someone else...I was just so touched. The movie has so much heart!

That's exactly what we said afterward, that it has so much heart!

YES, that part you reference got me teary-eyed too- and no spoilers yet, but OMG those post-credit scenes 😲😲😲😲😲

I almost love this as much as Homecoming. Homecoming wins on the car scene alone. But I love the final battle of Far From Home better.

I don't like that one of the trailers spoils a plot point.

For the love of Pete, people, wait for the end credits. I don't understand why people walk out.

Especially for this movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!