Spice road table fireworks package reservation drop

If anyone is looking for spice road table fireworks package at the end of November, they dropped some today :)
Is that about all you can do, just keep checking? Now that we have CP dining package we may not bother with Harmonious at R&C, but frustrating you can't reserve these even if you are in the 60 day window.

Is there any rhyme-or-reason for the timing of when these ADR's drop? Or is it just random? We are well within our 60 days for our December trip - and still nothing.

Last Thursday I reserved the Spice Road Table Fireworks package for Nov 25th.

After reading some reviews, I canceled it.

Why did you cancel? Poor reviews of the food, or lack of value for the fireworks seating? Thanks.
Poor reviews of the view. Tables of 4 are near the railings with a decent look at the show and fireworks, parties of 2 are back in the second row under the roof and with a blocked view.

The food really looks more like a small snack, and, the very slow service makes the included alcoholic beverages about worthless.

The poor view is the killer as I look at the benefit to these events to be a great view without waiting for an hour or more in the crowds.

Poor reviews of the view. Tables of 4 are near the railings with a decent look at the show and fireworks, parties of 2 are back in the second row under the roof and with a blocked view.

The food really looks more like a small snack, and, the very slow service makes the included alcoholic beverages about worthless.

The poor view is the killer as I look at the benefit to these events to be a great view without waiting for an hour or more in the crowds.
Thanks for the info. As of now, I'm still not seeing anything available for early December. Maybe I will pass anyway...

If anyone is looking for spice road table fireworks package at the end of November, they dropped some today :)
Still nothing for early December, or did I miss it? If the end of November was released over 10 days ago, what's the hold-up for the first week of December?

Sorry, what did you see?

I've been looking daily and have a Res Finder on it, and I've heard nothing for December 5th-12th.

I booked the Spice Road fireworks package for Dec 7th a couple of weeks ago. Still hoping for Rose and Crown to open up to switch to.

For all asking….I have SRT harmonious package booked for December 29th and the R&C package booked for January 5th. So they have been released already.

Is there a per-person limit to the tables at SRT or Rose and Crown for the fireworks packages? Clearly, these are (were) available for early December, but I has 2 different res finders on it since 60+8 and neither has found anything. I'm wondering if it's because we have 6 people instead of 4?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter