Spice Road - Apps only?

a11ie

Mouseketeer
I tried searching and didn't see anything recent. Would it be ok to have a dinner reservation @ Spice Road (5:45) and only order appetizers?

***reservation for 4- two adults & two kids.

Last edited:
I tried searching and didn't see anything recent. Would it be ok to have a dinner reservation @ Spice Road (5:45) and only order appetizers?

***reservation for 4- two adults & two kids.

I don't think you'll have any problem doing that. In fact, the menu offers quite a few tapas that are meant to be shared, and we've made a meal from them in the past. SRT is one of our favorite restaurants at Epcot now.

I don't think you'll have any problem doing that. In fact, the menu offers quite a few tapas that are meant to be shared, and we've made a meal from them in the past. SRT is one of our favorite restaurants at Epcot now.

Oh great! We're planning to do EMH until 11pm and after an early morning at MK I don't want everyone eating full meals and wanting to sleep. I figure we could each pick an app and share. I wasn't sure if it was frowned up though. Thanks for answering!

You are free to order anything you want. Only exceptions are character meals, buffets, family style and all you care to eat. Enjoy!

And the apps there are amazing, too, it's a great restaurant, an undiscovered gem, to be honest, some of the best food in all of Disney, and the apps are the best part. And it's never crowded or loud in there either, in fact it's rather intimate and nice decor, too, a perfect place to relax away from everything and relax.

I adore apps. They are often so much better than the main course

Enjoy!

Shouldn't be a problem. Spice Road generally isn't full so you wouldn't feel like you are taking a table from another person. But its your ADR, order what you want.

Sharing small plates was the original intent of SRT, they added the entree section later to work with the DDP.

We only ever order the apps. Doing just that can cost just as much if not more than ordering a dinner. We usually order 2 at a time with maybe ending up ordering about 6-8. And the baklava is great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter