Special Offer from ABD - did anybody else get this?

So the pin was, for me, the best deal. I'm going to South Africa and saving $800 for the two of us!:banana: With no early booking discount this year, I briefly considered the $100 discount for repeat ABDers, but that was not enough. I didn't even consider the free cruise offer last year because I want to go on ABD, not a cruise. Frankly, the cruise would have ended up costing me more money, not saving money. The pin was $100 more than the Costco rebate and I won't have to wait until after the trip to enjoy my discount. ABD finally came through, but they shouldn't have waited so long, I was almost on my way to Bhutan.

Congratuations! I'm glad it worked out for you. I hope somebody from ABD reads your post and realizes they need to offer a more significant discount right from the get go. If I had gotten this offer earlier (or the EBD + loyalty, like I got last year) I would be traveling with ABD this summer instead of Tauck.

I totally agree Bobo912. Last year, I booked Ecuador/Galapagos as soon as it came out in order to take advantage of the EBD. I was hoping to do the same this year, but when EBD never materialized, I started looking elsewhere. Maybe Disney thinks it doesn't need to give discounts to their loyal customers because we'll just book anyway? Well, you and I are proof that that assumption is just plain wrong.

The same goes for me. I was ready to book right after SWS this summer, but was so disappointed with the changes that I decided to hold off. We've now made plans to do something besides Disney this year, and our hard earned vacation $$ will be going to someone else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter