Special 5 night Bahamas 9/1/08 Are you going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should have a graphic like the repo people!:banana: Does anyone know how to do this?? I have been attempting all day to no avail.:sad2:

I gave this some thought !!!:confused3 ;)

I came up with the Cleanup Crew!! :rotfl2:
Cleaning up after Captain Jack's Repositioning Repossession Cruise :rotfl2:

No Offense Ment :lmao: Just means, they are going to have one heck of a time!

Swab That Deck!

artf.jpg

I think we should have a graphic like the repo people!:banana: Does anyone know how to do this?? I have been attempting all day to no avail.:sad2:

I love this idea! Wish I were more creative so I could help. :guilty: :rolleyes:

Cleaning up after the Ship of Thieves!! :rotfl2:

Swab That Deck!

artf.jpg
LOL and right before dry dock so we ARE the cleanup crew:lmao: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl: Although I was thinking of something a little more Magical!:tinker:
I love this idea! Wish I were more creative so I could help. :guilty: :rolleyes:

I know we need some help. I asked for help over ib the DISigns forum I hope someone helps me!!pixiedust:

The crew doesn't get a two week vaca during dry dock, they work their butts off.

Even the servers? For some reason I figured they'd get a little time off. But I can see where the stateroom attendants, etc would still be working. :confused3

That's a cool idea. I'm not sure where to start on making a graphic though, what kind of theme should we have? :confused3

Cleaning up after Captain Jack's Repositioning Repossession Cruise :rotfl2:

Swab That Deck!

artf.jpg

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Have never purchased insurance for any of the Dozen or so cruises we have been on!!
:)

:eek: Wow! I just would not be lucky enough to get away with that. ;) Plus, I'm such a worrier that I wouldn't sleep from now until we returned. :rolleyes: :rotfl2: But that's me, different strokes for different folks. :) I'm also a TA, so I would feel terribly guilty not recommending it to a client and then something go wrong. :guilty: I don't worry about insurance so much on land trips when you can get your money or most of your money back if you have to cancel. But when you're money is locked in at 75 days out, that's too much of a gamble for my blood. pirate: :teeth:

:eek: Wow! I just would not be lucky enough to get away with that. ;) Plus, I'm such a worrier that I wouldn't sleep from now until we returned. :rolleyes: :rotfl2: But that's me, different strokes for different folks. :) I'm also a TA, so I would feel terribly guilty not recommending it to a client and then something go wrong. :guilty: I don't worry about insurance so much on land trips when you can get your money or most of your money back if you have to cancel. But when you're money is locked in at 75 days out, that's too much of a gamble for my blood. pirate: :teeth:

I'm with you on that. I worry about the "what if's". My best friend had to cancel a vacation (not a cruise) a few days before because her DD was hospitalized, she lost all the money she paid on the trip because she booked it through priceline and there were no refunds.

That's a cool idea. I'm not sure where to start on making a graphic though, what kind of theme should we have? :confused3

I'm not sure but I was trying to stay away from Pirates and do something different. Do you guys have any ideas?? I will figure this out in the next 18 months.:lmao: :lmao:

I have NEVER gotten insurance before. But with 2 little ones and a cruise I am getting it this time. ( Don't know why this is different this will be my 3 yo third cruise:confused3 ) anyway I tried access america and it said it was too early to book so I guess I will wait.:hourglass

anyway I tried access america and it said it was too early to book so I guess I will wait.:hourglass

I heard it's best to wait until just before you make final payment because the insurance is non-refundable, so if for some reason you decide to cancel the cruise you won't get your insurance money back.

bought insurance for the trip. Both Dh's folks are in their 80's, my dad has a heart condition and it's hurricane season!!!!!
I thought "better safe than sorry". With all our disabled dd's extra costs, it would be a kick in the head to lose $4500!

bought insurance for the trip. Both Dh's folks are in their 80's, my dad has a heart condition and it's hurricane season!!!!!
I thought "better safe than sorry". With all our disabled dd's extra costs, it would be a kick in the head to lose $4500!

Yep, it's just too expensive to gamble on IMO. I'll get the insurance closer to the trip though.

We just found this thread but we will be on this cruise! We were very fortunate and booked the connecting rooms we wanted within 15 minutes of the web site having the new dates. :woohoo: By 9/1/08, this will be our 3rd Disney Cruise so I guess you can say the addiction is in full swing. :dance3:

We will have our three kids with us who on the cruise will be 8, 5, and 3. We look forward to getting to know everyone and cannot wait for CC twice on one cruise! :beach: :beach:
- Bill :darth:

So was anyone here able to get early dining? I check the DCL site every day to see if we were moved to early yet but no luck. I just still can't believe that early was "sold out" so fast. :confused3

So was anyone here able to get early dining? I check the DCL site every day to see if we were moved to early yet but no luck. I just still can't believe that early was "sold out" so fast. :confused3

We went on waitlist for early, no sign of getting it. Also all the Cat. 7's were sold out... How many Cat. 7's are there??

We just found this thread but we will be on this cruise! We were very fortunate and booked the connecting rooms we wanted within 15 minutes of the web site having the new dates. :woohoo: By 9/1/08, this will be our 3rd Disney Cruise so I guess you can say the addiction is in full swing. :dance3:

We will have our three kids with us who on the cruise will be 8, 5, and 2. We look forward to getting to know everyone and cannot wait for CC twice on one cruise! :beach: :beach:
- Bill :darth:

Welcome! I will have a 5yo and almost 2yo on this trip. We can't wait!!:goodvibes :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter