Special $49 rate at All Stars-UPDATE! I got it!!!

Tuffcookie

Enjoys an early hour of peace. Is a smart cookie.
Are rooms still available for this rate. It seems I may be able to make a "solo" week-end trip in August. Thanks. TC

This is the BEST place (after WDW!:D )

lady02.gif

[This message was edited by Tuffcookie on 04-26-01 at 12:36 PM.]

I called a few days ago, and I got a ressie for 1 night before we check into OKW. I was able to get ASMu, but what I wanted was ASMo. I called back the next day, and I was able to get ASMo! So, the answer is yes there are still rooms available. The only way to find out if there are for your dates is to call :) I hope they have something for you!!! Best of luck :)

KathyR

How are you getting this great rate at ASMo? Is it with a discount card? Please let me know, I have reservations at ASMo for August 18 to 22 and the rate is $99, I didn't ask for anything special. Is there anything I can do?

MSR709 go to www.mousesavers.com and check out the codes. All you have to do is ask the CRO if they have any rooms available for you dates under that code & switch your ressies. Hope this was helpful.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! This is why I love this site! I just got off the phone with the CRO and I managed to get the great rate of $49 at ASMu! Thanks again to everyone that replied. You are all a WONDERFUL GROUP!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Ther goes Eisner's bonus, just kidding, glad to see you stretch your bucks, it bothers me alot that how they gouge unsuspecting people twice as much for the same rule, also think they need some FOTL priviledges for the
high end properties like universal.

Tuffcookie-

Congratulations!! I know how excited you are. I was able to get this awesome rate to and I was jumping for joy. Now if only September would get here!!!:cool:

Here is the deal I just got. If you are an annual passholder than you can get a discount at Value, Moderate and Deluxe hotels from August 9 - October 3. I got into All Star Music at a rate of $54.83/night after including the tax. So I am sure this is the same deal you are getting. I just wanted to let you all know that is it for a 2 month period for annual passholders that I found.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I would just like to say thank you thank you thank you to the people at mousesavers.com. we just got the $49.00 rate at all Star Music. We are so excited now i can cancel my ressie at the flea bag motel off Property. If you want a laugh picture this a 300lb 6'2" Bald headed(but as smooth as a babies bottom) man jumping for joy beause he can now stay on property. These boards are the greatest. Now i have to change all my plans. to reflect staying on property.

:bounce: :) :bounce: :) :bounce: :)

I'm so excited fo everyone :bounce: I got the Missouri discout for PO-FQ, $99 per night, I was so excited you would have thought I had won the lottery. To all of those who haven't gotten a discount KEEP TRYING:p

:bounce: :p :bounce: :p :bounce: :p :bounce: :p :bounce:

I also got three nights at ASMu. Total $165.
CSR was available too -- $99 a night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter