Sparkling water at the soda machines?

oh wow, I didn't think this would go into a debate into what sparkling water is/isn't! I guess I'm asking about carbonated water, like it's just fizzy? As opposed to water that's out of a tap and not fizzy? Dare I say, Still? Fizzy water that doesn't have flavor or sugar added to it. Nothing fancy!

Well, technically there is a difference. Fizzy water in Europe (Perrier, San Pelligrino, etc.) is quite different to regular carbonated water (which is what you get out of the soda button).

I may be ignorant of the difference between soda water and sparkling water. Actually, I am, so I just had to Google it - lol! Apparently "sparkling water" is carbonated mineral water, and "soda water" is carbonated "regular" water. I don't have enough of a fine palate to be able to notice the difference - it tasted like plain La Croix to me. My husband did order San Pellegrino in the dining room for a fee, too.

I have always asked for soda water in the dining room. Quite often the server doesn't know how to get it (some have said they'd order it from the bar for a fee). Just tell them it is one of the options on the soda machine in the kitchen, and no charge (just like the colas from that machine for dinner). The head server has always been familiar with this, and as always the servers have always been great about finding out about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter