Spaceship Earth Closing Rumors Before October 3?

No, the rumors have said about 10 minutes longer, extending the track somehow, not sure.
I’ve heard longer by yards but not 10 minutes longer. That’s almost doubling the ride time...

I'd certainly like to know if it's going to be closed in December. I have a Disney cruise booked in late October and a WDW trip booked in early December and I'm trying to decide which trip to cancel. If Spaceship Earth will be closed in December, I'll cancel the WDW trip.

I went to Epcot just to get my AP magnet and ride SSE, and SSE shut down 20 minutes before my FP and hadn’t come back up when I left. I was so upset I didn’t even use the FP somewhere else.

I will miss it when it goes down for a substantial refurb. It’s the only ride I always ride at Epcot.
We were there last week and SE was down (early afternoon I think?). Didn't see it come back up at all before park close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!