Space Restaurant in Epcot

ToyStory3

DIS Veteran
Hi - have they confirmed when the space themed restaurant will be opening in Epcot? I don't generally get excited over the new things opening in WDW. I see what's open and always figure I'll see it next time if I miss something. Sometimes I'm almost hoping something won't be open yet so the crowds are more manageable. But, I'm beyond excited about for this to open. It sounds like so much fun! Thanks!

I've been watching out for this, I don't think they've released the final date yet. Looking forward to it as well!

Doesn't anyone remember Space Sticks? I only remember chocolate, but they were kind of like a brownie, but more dense and chewy, in stick form (like a piece of round chalk) and came individually wrapped. I loved them!

Doesn't anyone remember Space Sticks? I only remember chocolate, but they were kind of like a brownie, but more dense and chewy, in stick form (like a piece of round chalk) and came individually wrapped. I loved them!
Yes! Actually they were called Space Food Sticks! I was partial to the caramel. Oh, and they were supposed to be good for you.

We were talking to a cast member and we could see the construction behind Mission Space/Test Track area and I questioned what was going there and he said it's a sci-fi restaurant.

Most recent I read was that they are hiring staff (from Europe) this spring and summer for a fall arrival. So my guess is late fall.

I think I saw that it's going to be called "Space 220"! And I don't think any specific dates have been announced yet - I've seen anywhere from "before the end of 2019" to "before the 50th anniversary in 2021". So who knows. But I'm excited for it!

Same! Lol

But I am interested to hear when this will be open! I am definitely going to try to get a reservation for September if it will be open!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter