Space Mountain Halloween Overlay, and Halloween Fireworks!!

Was that in today's L.A. Times? I don't see it online yet on the L.A. Times site.

Anyway, other than the TOTP, it seems the article is focusing only on the new things being added, because they did not reference the Haunted Mansion Holiday or Woody's Halloween Round-Up. They had BETTER still be doing the HMH. I know the DLR website mentions HMH but that could always change.

Here's the link: http://travel.latimes.com/daily-deal-blog/index.php/disneyland-halloween-4901/

Oh my goodness!!!! Sherry, remind me of your October dates again please...I can't remember when you'll be there, altho knowing me it's in your siggie! LOL
Now I realllllllllllly want to go in October........I know what I'm researching tonight. :)

Oh my goodness!!!! Sherry, remind me of your October dates again please...I can't remember when you'll be there, altho knowing me it's in your siggie! LOL
Now I realllllllllllly want to go in October........I know what I'm researching tonight. :)

Kerri we're going on the 9th *wink wink* if you want to plan on going to DLR.

And as Jasmine and Courtney know, my October plans are still up in the air. On the one hand, good AP hotel rates for the end of September (and my AP will still be valid). On the other hand, TOTP in October and Jasmine will be there on one weekend while Courtney may be there on a different weekend....so I am in a quandary over what to do - day trip vs. weekend trip, before or after I renew the AP, and which weekend would I choose - cheap hotel weekend or TOTP weekend?! I'm SO confused - but I have to be there for Halloweentime!!!

I'll keep that in mind Jasmine, maybe we can force Courtney to change her dates. LOL Ummm, the wedding I'm in (MoH) is the 3rd....the 9th is the following weekend, I might be able to swing that....hmmmmmmmm

Sherry if you go in oct I want to meet up! Even if its a quick visit since we'll have the kids along. We want to go at least once during the halloween festivities :)

Sherry if you go in oct I want to meet up! Even if its a quick visit since we'll have the kids along. We want to go at least once during the halloween festivities :)

Absolutely!:thumbsup2 Now if I could only get my plans together it would be nice, but there are varying factors I am weighing so we will see! I have to at least go for one day (hopefully overnight), because all this Halloweentime goodness looks like too much to pass up! If Halloweentime is going to be this spectacular, I can only imagine what may be coming for Christmas! I can't wait to find out!:yay:

Will the halloween fireworks replace the RDCT fireworks? We will be in DL from 21-28th September so wondering if anyone knows which fireworks will be showing on what days?

Fireworks will most likely only be on the weekends. Prior to Sept. 25 it'll be RDCT and Halloween after, unless they do some special preview.

I doubt they'll preview the halloween fireworks before the halloween festivites begin on the 25th. If you are there the 21st thru the 28th you will only be there for one weekend and will probably see the halloween fireworks if they run during the entire halloween season.

Halloween fireworks?!?!?!

Oh yes! oh sweet, delicous yes!

The roomate and I were *just* talking about how much cooler it'd be if they did halloween fireworks. October, here I come!

And as Jasmine and Courtney know, my October plans are still up in the air. On the one hand, good AP hotel rates for the end of September (and my AP will still be valid). On the other hand, TOTP in October and Jasmine will be there on one weekend while Courtney may be there on a different weekend....so I am in a quandary over what to do - day trip vs. weekend trip, before or after I renew the AP, and which weekend would I choose - cheap hotel weekend or TOTP weekend?! I'm SO confused - but I have to be there for Halloweentime!!!

I hope you can make it the last weekend in Sept. I would love to say hello in person and give you a great big hug!

I hope you can make it the last weekend in Sept. I would love to say hello in person and give you a great big hug!

Oh that would be so fun!! Chances are, you and I would probably both end up at Goofy's Kitchen, mingling with characters and acting silly!

I am so torn on my Halloweentime plans - there are pros to going in late September (my AP is still valid is a huge reason), but then I will miss the TOTP and I MAY miss the fireworks if we are there on weekdays. So it is a dilemma, indeed!

But as soon as I get a plan formed, I will start a thread announcing my plans :rotfl2::rotfl2: so anyone who wants to meet up can post!

I love the Space Mountain overlay and Halloween fireworks! I wish all of the Halloweentime excitement would prompt them open the park open earlier and keep it open later during the weekdays. The weather is so nice during October and I would love to have more time to enjoy it all! Crossing my fingers and wishing......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter