• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Southwest Help Please - Multiple LUV Vouchers

allieoop

Mouseketeer
SWA gave us 3 LUV vouchers - one for each of DH, DD and me - from our trip to WDW we had to cancel last year. I need to book a flight for DH for July. Will SWA's website accept all 3 vouchers to pay for his flight? Or will it only accept one of them?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I believe you can only use a max of two vouchers. I think one way around this would be to book the flight with two vouchers and then cancel it. Then book the flight again with your confirmation number and the other voucher.

or book 2 -1 way tickets, and apply 2 to the first, and the 3rd but any remaining from #2 to the 2nd.

I just booked a flight this morning and they will take up to 4 LUV vouchers. If the vouchers don't cover the whole amount of the trip, then you can only use 3 as you need to use a credit card for the remainder. 4 payment methods max, if that makes sense.

Thanks everyone for your help. I'm going to try this weekend to book this and will see what works.

conniehar90 - Was it "obvious" on the website where the 3 LUV voucher numbers go? The amount of the 3 vouchers together will cover the whole trip, plus I'll have about $20 left.

Yes, when you get to the purchase page, there is a gray box that says "apply LUV vouchers". You will have to enter them in one at a time. The bottom of the screen will show your balance due after you enter each one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter