Southern Elegance Limo Review & Pics

bratray

<font color=red>Disney Planning Addict<br><font co
HI

I can't say enough good things about this limo company
http://www.southernelegancelimousines.com/

i sent several emails to ask about the condition of the limo and received promt replies
from the orlando airport to royal pacific resort (universal) i paid $160 return- this included everything but the tip- and the tip was at your discression (I tipped $20 each way- really felt he deserved it)

included was a grocery stop:
If you are traveling to Disney from Orlando International they use Albertson's.
If you are traveling to Universal from Orlando International they use Gooding's.

we had free soft drinks, and a choice of mickey, minnie or goofy to ride with the kids, and a movie for the kids to watch

the limo was very clean and spacious- with seating shaped like an "U"
lots of neon lights inside and beautiful glasses with bar

booster seat was an extra $5.00

our driver was george and he was waiting for us at the bottom of the escalator at the airport with a computer generated sign with the names as i had requested them written

he waited at the carousel with us for the luggage and would barely let us carry anything- he was very friendly and professional

when i was getting ready to order the limo i had emailed about cost of balloons- then decided not to get- well, they had brought the balloons anyhow for my son's b-day for no charge- i thought that was a nice touch!!

he was waiting for us when we got ready to leave the hotel and wanted to know if he should go inside and help with our luggage (we brought it down ourselves)

for approximately an extra $40 compared to a town car -i really enjoyed the limo- it was a surprise for family
i would highly reccommend this company- they were fantastic!!

photo link

http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=808833006103

We had a fabulous experience with Southern Elegance and George also. Good price, great service, very nice limo, very prompt. It was an extra for us, and a suprise for the rest of the family; the kids are still talking about it 2 mos later!

Thanks for the review! We're using Southern Limo for the first time this JUly! Can't wait, sounds like an excellent company.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter