south jersey to airport

chrisd596

DIS Veteran
Any one have a reliable taxi or other transportation from the Cherry Hill/Marlton area to the Phil airport that they can recommend.

I've never used them, but I see Rapid Rover vans on the roads around here a lot. (I'm not far from you) Did you look in the phone book? I was pricing them, for our trip last November, and it was cheaper for us to drive our car and park at Express Park ($5.95 a day). Good luck

Hi from Mt. Laurel!! We allways use rapid rover. We have never had a problem. The only down side could be your return trip. When you go to baggage pick, see the transportation desk and dial Rapid Rover than they come and get you. We have waited anywhere from 15 to 45 mint. If you don't have your luggage they won't let you call.

We did park in long term parking once and it took longer to get our car.

Have a great time!!

First I just wanted to say "Hi" to my neighbor Dopey Sharon!! It's been a while since we last talked. I hope you had a great trip to WDW in November Sharon.
We have used Rapid Rover in the past and never a problem.
My husband has used Suburban Cab to PHL and the cost use to be $25- $30. This is the same service my neighbor uses regularly. He prefers the cab becasue you usually get the cab to yourself and you can go to the airport when you like, time wise. The price was very reasonable but may have changed or be more from a different area.

How Much is Rapid Rover Everyone seems to have used them what did it cost you. We are looking at maybe using them from Hammonton to Philly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter