South Beach Dieters......... Unite

wickey's friend, welcome back!!!! I'm sending you :goodvibes hoping that you make your goal!!!! :woohoo:

Wow, it's almost been a whole month since I last posted. How is everyone doing? I know I'm getting ready for the holidays. Can you believe it is that time already???????

My oh my sheree down to 120 that's AWESOME! :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I know I haven't been hanging around this thread at all in the last few months, I guess I just sucked the info from you guys abd moved on. I'm still working the So Beach. My goal was to lose 55 pounds by Dec 10, and boy I'm close. I will still need to lose about 20-30 pounds more when we get back (maybe a couple of Disney pounds to lose too). To date I have lost 48 pounds (since starting July 12) and haven't really cheated more than a "one bite", and that's less than twice a month I have to have a taste of something and take 1 bite. I am still totally caffeine free, not one single drop since I went thru my Pepsi withdrawls in July. I'm so happy with the results of So Beach!!!! I totally reccomend it to anyone who's had failure with other diets in the past.
I'm still rather strict with the amount of carbs I've let back in. and once in a while I'll do a day or 2 of phase 1; but mainly stay at phase 1 1/2. I also think exercise has been a great help.
I hope I can encourage any other So Beachers out there; the way this thread really helped me in the beginning!!!

Thanks Sheree for keeping this thread up for all of us!!!

So it looks as if the tread is still active even though it's been going on a while. I am doing SBD and could def use some support. i am a pastaholic, so the next two weeks are going to be torture!!!

Hi to everyone!!

Well I fell off the wagon in a major way and just came back from a two week trip to WDW where I once again over ate and keep adding on the lbs. I am ready to start again on Monday, time to dust off the book. It was a blessing to find the link up and running again. It must be a sign!!
Joan

So it looks as if the tread is still active even though it's been going on a while. I am doing SBD and could def use some support. i am a pastaholic, so the next two weeks are going to be torture!!!

You can definitely do it! Remember that it is only the first few days that are really hard...once you get to about day 5 or 6, you should be over the worst of it....stick with it!

Hi to everyone!!

Well I fell off the wagon in a major way and just came back from a two week trip to WDW where I once again over ate and keep adding on the lbs. I am ready to start again on Monday, time to dust off the book. It was a blessing to find the link up and running again. It must be a sign!!
Joan

Welcome back to the Beach, Joan! Ok, your vacation is done and now it is time to begin your life as a thinner and healthier person! I am on day 6 (I had major success on SBD several years ago...but gained it back for a variety of reasons...), so here we are again!

Hi Everyone!!

It's Monday morning - dreary as we wait on a pending North Easter Snow storm heading this way later today. I have started off the day with a mushroom omlette and tea. DH wants to loose his 10lbs he says are there somewhere:sad2: so I will have him tagging along for the short haul. I know the first couple of days will be the hardest.

Chocolate is not my friend-not my friend. I guess Wine with dinner is out too

Have A Great Day!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter