Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting Than You!*6/8* NEW Trip Report Link p154

Loved the Parade Pix !!I( am still a Spectro gal.But MSEP is very good too!!!I don't think I would have LOVED the food at Citricos either !! But that appie did look very appealing !!!

Cynthia, that's so neat that you had your first CoP experience this trip!! I refuse to go a trip without seeing it! I guess its the history behind it all that draws me to it...although the people in my party aren't always as excited as I am. The funny thing about CoP is that I always question whether it is the same as the last time I saw it. I will look at a scene and think, "Hmmm...was it like this last time? Was that there before? Did he say that last time?" :confused3

That's too funny. I'm pretty sure he says the same thing every time. The thing that gets me is how "sexist" it is by today's standards. He just sits on his you know what and the mom is doing all the work. :rotfl2:

As far as napping on CoP is concerned, I am always too busy singing to sleep. Again...those in my party have a different agenda when it comes to CoP. :rotfl2::rotfl:

That tune is pretty darn catchy! :thumbsup2 Despite that, I can still go to lala land pretty easily. :rotfl2:

MEK, I think your dress is beautiful! I am never brave enough to wear dresses to WDW, so I think its fabulous! I am a capris and tank tops kind of gal I guess!

Thank you. that's so nice. I don't mind wearing a dress as long as its nice and comfortable Since I wear a uniform every day its fun to dress up in a casual dress for a change. It adds some variety.

Great parade photos, Cynthia.

And I must say you ladies look lovely in your photopass pics.

Thank you! :goodvibes

Enjoyed the double updates!

We have a system down now - I update and then Cynthia updates about 2 days later.

WL is so beautiful! I would love to stay there again, but with a family of five, it's not a reasonable thought for us.

It's really hard housing a family of five, isn't it? I swear, hotel rooms are just not made for a family of five and the should be.

Dinner sounds delicious-glad you enjoyed it.

I have been wanting to try Citricos for awhile, so I'm glad I can cross that off my bucket list.

Way to go with the luck following you at the MK, and YAY for Cynthia getting to see CoP finally! :)

We had such awesome luck with great parade viewing spots. The force was definitely on our side during this trip. :rotfl:

All caught up again! :goodvibes

Yeah!!!!!

Wilderness Lodge really is beautiful! Two teachers (married) from our elementary school (one is Zach's current teacher) are going to be staying there during April vacation. They'll be there at the same time as us. We're planning to run into them at MK. I'm sure they will love the resort!

It really is a lovely resort and I hope your friends really enjoy it. Denny and I will be staying there for part of our October trip and we are taking friends. I hope they enjoy it.

Looks like you had a relaxing afternoon, lovely dinner & fun night at MK! :thumbsup2

You summed it up perfectly. It really was an awesome day all the way around.

Your pictures of WL are heavenly!! I would love to stay there someday. Not sure it will ever happen but it's nice to dream!

Thank you and I hope you get a chance to stay there. You could always consider renting points. Cynthia's right - its not the same as staying in the main lodge, but its still a great experience.

Thanks for all those WL pics! :thumbsup2 We are only 13 days away from our check in!:cool1:

Nice!!!!!:cool1: Spring break trip? :thumbsup2

MEK- about how long is the tour? Is it more than an hour? Right now they say it is done M-Sat at 9 am, and I think that's doable on Saturday as long as it's not too long- we have to pick up our car rental and get to the Yankee game- early, hoping to see some Yankees before the game. :thumbsup2

The tour is only about 45 minutes. And if you have to leave, just tell him how much time you have. I was the only one on my tour so he took me to the roof (I asked). That, obviously made it longer - but the basic tour is short. Very interesting though.

Cynthia- what a great memory of Tracy and her niece from the Poly- it will always be a shock that she has left us too early. :worried:

Well said Ellen - it will always be a shock that she was gone much too soon.

And at Citrico's- have to say I agree- Pods and I ate there once- it was nice, but nothing we went gaga over. We ate nothing that demanded a second visit, and I find that so odd- it had so much potential!

It does have a lot of potential and I would like to try it again. But I'll probably try Narcoossee's again first.

Great update, Cynthia!

I must say I am impressed with you and Mary Ellen that you both get in your exercise while on vacation! WTG!!!:thumbsup2

I enjoy exercising while I am on vacation. Maybe it helps me feel less guilty for all the other overindulgences. :rolleyes1

Loved the Parade Pix !!I( am still a Spectro gal.But MSEP is very good too!!!I don't think I would have LOVED the food at Citricos either !! But that appie did look very appealing !!!

We so lucked out on that parade viewing spot. It was perfect. Yeah - I agree that Spectro wins for best parade, but MSEP is a close second.

I'm glad we tried Citricos and eventually I would like to try it again.

Hi there I'm now caught back up!!!

Love the photos of WL! :lovestruc I totally get the "I'm leaving so now I need to record every little detail with a photo mentality!" I have about 200 photos of the Admiral Suite at YC. :)

I so would have guessed Citricos by the lighting!! We had Lonzy last week as our server and he was awesome! He's been working for Disney for 25+ years and really is a kind man.

Speaking of casual dressing for Signatures... I can completely understand the parks but we were at Jiko and Citricos and noticed the shorts and t-shirts thing going on. I suppose I shouldn't be so quick to judge but I do admit that my first thought wasn't 'oh, maybe they don't have their luggage yet and had to wear shorts' versus 'what the heck?' :rolleyes:

Yay for BW! I love all the Epcot resorts.

I agree with other members of your Photopass Picture fan club- the ones of you two in front of the castle are really nice. I like how you are coordinated with the black dress and black and white dress.

I haven't been to Citricos (or to the GF) (or to a signature restaurant) for that matter.

You had a great ending to the night at MK. I'm glad it worked out like it did for the parade.

Nice opportunity to see CoP. I think we took the boys on our first trip together in 2004, but haven't been back since.

Great updates ladies!
MEK -- gorgeous pictures around the resort! I've said it before and I'll say it again, what a stunning place.
Sounds like a pretty nice meal. I'm never in the mood to do a fancy restaurant while in Disney. Maybe some day DH and I will do something romantic but for now we're still too silly. :rotfl:
Great timing walking in on the parade! Great photos from you both also. Love the Photopass pics!

I hope so - if not you could always make something up. In case you need an excuse to visit sooner.

Hmmm, maybe I should try to sneak in a trip before the summer heat and crowds crank up......... :scratchin

It is on my bucket list, just not sure if I'll ever reach that part of the bucket.

:laughing: So funny.......mainly because it probably applies to me too........ :rolleyes:

:rotfl2: Foot model? :rotfl2: Too funny about your friend's feet.
Everything is relative, right??? :)

Pan-seared Florida Black Grouper - Pappardelle pasta, palacios chorizo, taggiasca olives, marinated sun dried tomatoes, white wine and aglio e olio $38.00

IMG_1143.jpg

That might sound more tempting if I knew what the heck half of it meant.......... :confused: :blush: :rotfl2:

Dinner was lovely. Was it my favorite, no. For a number of reasons. It’s a very large restaurant, larger than for whatever reason I expected. For me, if I’m doing a signature I do prefer something slightly more intimate. I also thought the service, while incredibly friendly at all times, was pretty inconsistent and slow. The food was good, but not amazing. I liked my entrée but didn’t love love love it and honestly that more than anything is what does it for me, the food. I’d go there again but it’s not a must do by any means.

Sorry you didn't enjoy your meal more. If I am going to dine in a signature restaurant at Disney, I would definitely want the food to really WOW me!!! ::yes::

Apparently I checked out the lobby while Mary Ellen changed her shoes. Pretty sure I was already in flip flops. Sparkly ones, but flip flops none the less.

Sparkly flip flops.............exactly what you would need to wear with Mary Ellen's "lighted dress!" :rolleyes1

We decided to get some photopass shots

Photo0836FourBySix.jpg

Glad the two of you finally decided to get a picture together in front of the castle.......... ;)

And then went off to tomorrowland. Now while COP may have put Mary Ellen to sleep, I have a confession to make. I had never seen it! So again, was little kid excited.
Wow, the original Tiki Room AND CoP in the same trip!!! :banana:

Hi there I'm now caught back up!!! .

Welcome back from your amazing trip!!!!!

Love the photos of WL! :lovestruc I totally get the "I'm leaving so now I need to record every little detail with a photo mentality!" I have about 200 photos of the Admiral Suite at YC. :) .

:rotfl: If I stayed in the Admiral Suite I'd probably have about 2000! :rotfl: That is, after I recovered from passing out due to the shock of that upgrade! :faint:

I so would have guessed Citricos by the lighting!! We had Lonzy last week as our server and he was awesome! He's been working for Disney for 25+ years and really is a kind man. .

Lonzy really was a sweetheart. I think it's wonderful when people make a career out of working for Disney. I'm sure it's a hard job, but it must be nice working in one of the signature restaurants. For the most part I would think the costumers are fun to be around.

Speaking of casual dressing for Signatures... I can completely understand the parks but we were at Jiko and Citricos and noticed the shorts and t-shirts thing going on. I suppose I shouldn't be so quick to judge but I do admit that my first thought wasn't 'oh, maybe they don't have their luggage yet and had to wear shorts' versus 'what the heck?' :rolleyes: .

:rotfl: I never thought of that - but I guess it's always a possibility. I just would never think of going out at home dressed like that, so I wouldn't do it at Disney either.

Yay for BW! I love all the Epcot resorts.

Me too! I really fell in love with the BW after this trip. I enjoyed it last June, but October sealed the deal for me. Right now its my favorite DVC resort and I know Cynthia loved it considering she bought a contract there. :thumbsup2

I agree with other members of your Photopass Picture fan club- the ones of you two in front of the castle are really nice. I like how you are coordinated with the black dress and black and white dress.

Photopass fan club? :rotfl2: Yes - we planned being color coordinated - NOT! :laughing:

I haven't been to Citricos (or to the GF) (or to a signature restaurant) for that matter. .

I'm glad we tried Citrico's, but I won't go running back anytime soon. I guess because I don't eat out all that much at home, but I really enjoy that part of Disney during my vacations. I still have to eat at the Yachtsman and then I think I will have hit them all.

You had a great ending to the night at MK. I'm glad it worked out like it did for the parade. .

It worked out perfectly for the parade and we had a nice evening in the MK before we needed to go home and get some rest for our move day.

Nice opportunity to see CoP. I think we took the boys on our first trip together in 2004, but haven't been back since.

Really? Well then I think its time for your to revisit it. It's cute. It's corney. It's sexist. And the best thing about it is the oven gets blown up. Gotta love that! :rotfl:

Great updates ladies!

Thanks!

MEK -- gorgeous pictures around the resort! I've said it before and I'll say it again, what a stunning place.

It really is a stunning place. There are so many different angles and perspectives. It must have been quite the engineering feat to design. Imagine being able to design something like that.

Sounds like a pretty nice meal. I'm never in the mood to do a fancy restaurant while in Disney. Maybe some day DH and I will do something romantic but for now we're still too silly. :rotfl:

That's what is so great about Disney. There are so many different restaurants and dining experiences for whatever your mood is. Some trips I enjoy doing the signatures and others I don't want to bother with it. I like the variety.

Great timing walking in on the parade! Great photos from you both also. Love the Photopass pics!

We really had wonderful parade timing this trip. We totally lucked out on two separate occasions.

just stopping by...

Hey Tammie - Happy Monday! :goodvibes

Everything is relative, right??? :)

You got that right!

That might sound more tempting if I knew what the heck half of it meant.......... :confused: :blush: :rotfl2:

[/QUOTE]
I don't know what the last item is, but the picture of it looks pretty good. I think I like it better than what I had. :laughing:

Sorry you didn't enjoy your meal more. If I am going to dine in a signature restaurant at Disney, I would definitely want the food to really WOW me!!! ::yes::

Food is like that - sometimes it wows me and sometimes its just OK. In general, I have been less wowed by Disney food during the last year. I am starting to wonder if my expectations are too high.

Sparkly flip flops.............exactly what you would need to wear with Mary Ellen's "lighted dress!" :rolleyes1

:rotfl2: Exactly what I would need and Cynthia is the master of multiple shoe choices. And, somehow she manages to get them all packed away in her magic suitcase.

Glad the two of you finally decided to get a picture together in front of the castle.......... ;)

:thumbsup2

Wow, the original Tiki Room AND CoP in the same trip!!! :banana:

Pushing the limits of excitement - yes we are!

Yep, fried cheese and rice balls. Our server had raved about these and much as I avoid fried things, this was darn tasty!

Anything with fried cheese has to be good!:thumbsup2

The food was good, but not amazing. I liked my entrée but didn’t love love love it and honestly that more than anything is what does it for me, the food. I’d go there again but it’s not a must do by any means.

Sorry it wasn't quite the experience you hoped. I agree, if the food isn't up to par, it doesn't matter how nice the rest of the experience is.

Shoes changed we were off to MK! And amazingly walked RIGHT in to the MSP. Which floored me. We’d had such amazing parade and fireworks karma the night before at the party and now this. I was little kid excited.

That's pretty amazing luck!

We decided to get some photopass shots

They turned out very well! But where's Mary Ellen's overalls? :rotfl2:

And then went off to tomorrowland. Now while COP may have put Mary Ellen to sleep, I have a confession to make. I had never seen it! So again, was little kid excited.

I had the chance last summer...and I still haven't seen it.:rolleyes1

The food was good, but not amazing. I liked my entrée but didn’t love love love it and honestly that more than anything is what does it for me, the food.
I agree. Food is hands down the most important part.

For some reason this is the part of the parade I seem to catch every time
Probably because that float is so long that it is about half the length of the parade itself.

I had never seen it! So again, was little kid excited.
Wow... you're getting quite a few first time classics in on this trip.

I was pretty pooped myself by the time it was over, though didn't doze off and was so happy to have finally seen it. Pretty perfect ending to a pretty perfect day.
I have to admit, it isn't the best ride to experience at the end of the day. I love it and it can just about lull me to sleep when it is late and I'm tired. I'm glad you got to see it and enjoyed it.:thumbsup2

The food was good, but not amazing. I liked my entrée but didn’t love love love it and honestly that more than anything is what does it for me, the food.
I agree. Food is hands down the most important part.

For some reason this is the part of the parade I seem to catch every time
Probably because that float is so long that it is about half the length of the parade itself.

I had never seen it! So again, was little kid excited.
Wow... you're getting quite a few first time classics in on this trip.

I was pretty pooped myself by the time it was over, though didn't doze off and was so happy to have finally seen it. Pretty perfect ending to a pretty perfect day.
I have to admit, it isn't the best ride to experience at the end of the day. I love it and it can just about lull me to sleep when it is late and I'm tired. I'm glad you got to see it and enjoyed it.:thumbsup2

Anything with fried cheese has to be good!:thumbsup2

I'm going to let Cynthia reply to your remarks, but I just had to say that I agree with this statement 100%!

They turned out very well! But where's Mary Ellen's overalls? :rotfl2:

Wait - I resemble that remark! :headache:

I had the chance last summer...and I still haven't seen it.:rolleyes1

What? WHAT????? I am seriously shocked. No excuse. It seems like it would be something right up your alley.

That, the American Adventure, and the Hall of Presidents seem to have the exact same effect on me when I am tired. *Snore*

Toy Story Crush

I have to start this update by saying it was a real pleasure to have some spring weather this past weekend. I loved it. And in four weeks I will be in Hilton Head. Yeah! I already started packing.

I have to share with you what I found today. I was looking through an old photo bucket album and I found some really cute pictures of Tracy from May 2010. I realize they are all going to be small, but I don't know how to resize them.

Image0004.jpg

Image0008.jpg

Image0003.jpg

Image0235.jpg

Image0234.jpg

Now back to this TR. Today was Saturday October 20th and it was moving day. That's right - Cynthia and I wait listed for BWVillas and our wait list came through. Yeah!!!!! Cynthia and I planned to get up early, drop our luggage at bell services for a transfer, and head over to HS for early EMH.

With luggage transfers and worrying about leaving in a timely manner, I never took any more pictures of the WL. I wanted to go in the parking lot and get a picture of the WL from the front, but it just never happened.

So here's one I took in 2010

IMG_4319.jpg

I am going to guess that we made pretty good time to HS (although I am certain Cynthia will know exactly when we arrived).

Our first stop was the FP lane for TSM. What else? I mean, THAT was pretty predictable.

Yup - typical morning line, except this morning we are following Jack from Jack and the Giant Beanstalk and Pink.

IMG_4366_zpsef98b836.jpg

OK - I admit - I have know idea why those two characters came to mind.

FPs in hand we left to go ride RnR. My pictures are woefully out of order in photo bucket, so I am doing my best to recreate the events of the day. Be patient. Senior moment here.

IMG_4368_zps769f42af.jpg

Our first ride was RnR and I have two crappy cell phone pictures as photographic proof.

IMG_4371_zps467313a7.jpg

IMG_4372_zpsc875dc25.jpg

After RnR we headed over to ToT where I enjoyed the regular queue and I got my regular camera out to take pictures.

IMG_0976_zpsd0dd4f87.jpg

IMG_0978_zps8d18a0c1.jpg

IMG_0979_zps3f300f00.jpg

IMG_0981_zps61c70dff.jpg

I probably took exactly the same pictures in June, but you can never have too many ToT pictures, right? Right!

IMG_0982_zpsdfcf09c0.jpg

IMG_0984_zpsf9af2ad3.jpg

IMG_0986_zps0bd9c149.jpg

IMG_0987_zpsa9f3abec.jpg

IMG_0988_zpsa28fd8e8.jpg

IMG_0989_zps7a755df6.jpg

IMG_0990_zps9c1a0399.jpg

IMG_0993_zpsb063c2a5.jpg

IMG_0994_zps0c44b138.jpg

IMG_0995_zpsaf8ac4ae.jpg

Continued In Next Post.........

Continued from previous post......

Once we got inside we observed a strange occurrence. A mom, standing a few people behind us, suddenly started yelling "help us…help us…." She was holding her young teenage daughter who looked OK, but just a little unsteady. She tried to walk her daughter outside and from I could see /remember, she had her daughter sit down and then her daughter started to experience some type of a seizure. Either that or she fainted, but there appeared to be some shaking involved. It was pretty hard to see what was going on, but help arrived quickly in the form of a CM who called for medical help.

This whole episode was a little unnerving and, as a medical person, it sort of broke me out of my fantasy world and into reality. I knew it was best not to even try to get involved as the mom seemed quite unnerved. I hope that her daughter simply fainted, as I have seen people faint and it can look like the start of a seizure. Hopefully this was not the onset of a new medical condition as a number of things could have caused those symptoms.

At any rate, it sort of dampened my excitement about the ride. I am a bit of a ToT chicken anyway and I certain don't like to see anyone experience a medical problem while they are anywhere near an attraction.

Fortunately, I managed to get a few pics inside.

IMG_0998_zps79ed309c.jpg

IMG_1000_zps29a17277.jpg

IMG_1001_zps9a77601d.jpg

IMG_1002_zps14eb3010.jpg

IMG_1003_zps0e34f4eb.jpg

IMG_1004_zps17fade65.jpg

IMG_1005_zps754c8eb6.jpg

IMG_1007_zps9b6a98b1.jpg

IMG_1008_zps558c82c7.jpg

I never really noticed this display case before

IMG_1009_zpsf40cfc63.jpg

IMG_1011_zps20e59234.jpg

IMG_1013_zps63c5d687.jpg

IMG_1015_zps34cb1342.jpg

I continued to take pictures of the Twilight Zone, but I honestly can't remember if I took these with my phone or my camera. Not that it really matters.

IMG_1016_zpsc3e2731f.jpg

IMG_1017_zpsbea5b8ea.jpg

Can't you just hear that music in the back ground ……do..do..do..do………do.do.do.do……. (Ok, enough already)

IMG_1018_zps53c9cd54.jpg

tick. tock. tick. tock.

IMG_1019_zps73e2af65.jpg

You are about the enter the…….

IMG_1020_zpsdab699c9.jpg

One dark and stormy evening……..

IMG_1022_zpsb42a79b7.jpg

IMG_1023_zps329726bd.jpg

IMG_1025_zps9c467e0a.jpg

Hey - I think part of that building just disappeared!

IMG_1026_zps03a0e829.jpg

Oh Rod Sterling - you are such a jokester! That can't really happen…..

IMG_1028_zpsc55d2573.jpg

…….or can it????? You be the judge!

IMG_1029_zps4253573f.jpg

Continued In the Next Post.........

Continued From the Previous Post......

Hold on to your hat there Cynthia. We are about to go on a wild ride!

IMG_1031_zpsfbc9ed2a.jpg

Notice my look of disgust? Look again…..

IMG_1033_zpsbfe6d5b3.jpg

I'm not sure why I always seem to be in pain while I am on this ride because I like it - really I do!

Post ride pics

IMG_1034_zpsdbd3065b.jpg

IMG_1036_zps73608bc9.jpg

I know I say this on every trip report, but I really want to know what's in the Sunset Room. Come on - Open up those doors. Please.

IMG_1037_zpsd9c44e2f.jpg

Not sure what this is, but it sure is cute.

IMG_1038_zps65a670c2.jpg

IMG_1041_zps71d4f643.jpg

IMG_4374_zps10d5cc8e.jpg

I always love the decorations in the dump shop windows

IMG_1044_zpsddbb69b1.jpg

Only 9:30 am. Not bad

IMG_1047_zps32a1e59b.jpg

Another one of my favorite windows

IMG_1048_zps286f593b.jpg

IMG_1050_zpsa431fda7.jpg

IMG_1052_zpscd20915c.jpg

IMG_1053_zps4f2c6220.jpg

Pretty empty this time of morning

IMG_1054_zps461a39ae.jpg

I feel like we must have gone here next, but with my pictures being disorderly I can't be completely certain

IMG_1057_zpsac61383c.jpg

Ah yes - cell phone evidence of a Star Tour visit

IMG_4375_zps836365e1.jpg

IMG_4376_zpscaa11034.jpg

IMG_4377_zpsb0cbeefb.jpg

Our logical next stop would have been the Writer's Stop

IMG_4381_zps00438ae1.jpg

I wonder if that pumpkin spice coffee is any good?

Here we split one of these little beauties

IMG_4379_zpsd48344f0.jpg

My thoughts - It was just too sweet. Yeah - never thought I hear myself say that, but the filling was sickening sweet. It probably wasn't the best choice for my only food of the morning. You can imagine the results - instant sugar high and crashing sugar low not soon after. Not good.

Our TSM FP's had now come due, so we headed here.

IMG_4382_zps969675d0.jpg

IMG_4384_zpsecdd73a5.jpg

Stand by time…..120 minutes. No thanks.

IMG_4385_zps32b01ad5.jpg

The result……

IMG_4387_zps8a298e51.jpg

Cynthia crushed me. Must have been all that sugar. I was a little disappointed in my score, since I had done a lot better in June. Oh well. Next time. Maybe.

I think I am going to break here. My photo bucket is a mess because I uploaded my cell pictures in with my regular pictures and now they are even more out of order. Boo.

Up Next….Moving on Up to the E (pcot) Side.

You two got quite a few things accomplished that morning! I sure hope that the teenager simply fainted and wasn't having a seizure. As the wife of a husband who suffers from seizures, I can attest that seizures are certainly not something that you get used to and I freak out every time.

How did you and Cynthia stay so calm looking when plummeting down down down in the Tower of Terror elevator? I'm always hanging onto John like a monkey and screaming like crazy. :rotfl:

How scary with the mom and the teenaged girl. I guess for timing having whatever happened to her is better in line before the ride rather than further into the queue, or actually on the ride. :scared1:

I deal a lot with senior and Special needs at work and it seems like they are always testing our Emergency Action Plan. :laughing:. Once thing Disney does well is people and responding to them, whether moving them around or taking care of them in various situations.

Looking forward to hearing about the Boardwalk part of your stay. I will be there myself soon enough. :goodvibes

You two got quite a few things accomplished that morning! I sure hope that the teenager simply fainted and wasn't having a seizure. As the wife of a husband who suffers from seizures, I can attest that seizures are certainly not something that you get used to and I freak out every time.

We had a great morning.

I really don't know what happened with that young girl. It will be interesting to see Cynthia's take on it. It definitely wasn't a grand map seizure, but she did shake enough to put that in the differential. Hopefully just overly anxious and maybe not breakfast. Also - who knows - she could have been a diabetic and gotten too much insulin. One never knows.

How did you and Cynthia stay so calm looking when plummeting down down down in the Tower of Terror elevator? I'm always hanging onto John like a monkey and screaming like crazy. :rotfl:

I scream on roller coasters for the fun of it, but on ToT I try to put my brave face on hoping it will actually make me braver. :rotfl:

How scary with the mom and the teenaged girl. I guess for timing having whatever happened to her is better in line before the ride rather than further into the queue, or actually on the ride. :scared1:

So much better than it happened right at the entrance to the inside queue. It reminded me of the girl I heard about years ago who was not feeling well before the ride. After wards she went out and it was determined that she had a ruptured cerebral aneurysm. Surely no fault of the ride, but it certainly couldn't have helped matters.

I deal a lot with senior and Special needs at work and it seems like they are always testing our Emergency Action Plan. :laughing:. Once thing Disney does well is people and responding to them, whether moving them around or taking care of them in various situations.

They are dealing with so many guests and most of them appear well. However, we all know that that is not necessarily the case. They do a great job with responding to emergencies. :thumbsup2

Looking forward to hearing about the Boardwalk part of your stay. I will be there myself soon enough. :goodvibes

Lucky you!!!!! Are you going to take the tour if they still have it? If they still have it in June I will be tempted to take it myself. It sounds so cool.

We loved, LOVED, L O V E D the Boardwalk. Our view was A-mazing!

Thanks for sharing the bonus pictures of Tracy. I'm sure you must have been really pleased to discover them!

Great morning at Hollywood Studios. Do you know approx when your FP time for TSM came due? And the times were out into the evening by then? Sheesh!

Great pictures of the ToT queue and inside the elevator. I see something new all the time too. In your pictures, I have never seen the display of flags on the bureau next to the Concierge Desk. I think I must always be looking (or photographing) the desk. I actually find I am always moving pretty quickly through that part.

That is scary about the teenage girl. I'm glad to hear help came quickly. I'm sure the folks at Disney are very (perhaps overly) cautious and she got top-notch help.

Sounds like a great morning. I love all the pics of ToT. I may be too chicken to ride but I love seeing pics of it :rotfl:

Looking forward to seeing your pics of BWV and the Epcot resort area :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter