"Sorry for the Paws"

Maybe there are just lots of people on the site and its not related to how it was booked? But the weird thing is that I was able to book at the 180 day out but nothing beyond that even though it was letting me view 180+10 like it should. It was almost like it half recognized me as onsite and this was two days in a row at different times of day. I'm wondering if its not a glitch on the backend of Disney website. But good the app works though

I too booked a split stay...one with TA deal and one DVC. When I called after not being able to make ADR's the address thing was same for me...however I go in my DME and it has my address. UGH. The system did same fore me with the view 180+10 but no booking past 180 *got the paws. So when it comes time to booking FP+ at 60 days out I have read that they will let you book whole trip for split stay...unlike ADR's. Should I anticipate problems? Clearly I am going to use the app.... I need to read up on FP+ now that I have done my ADR's. This is like planning a covert CIA mission! lol

Still cannot book online. Yes, I can book via the app but it's so annoying. Why cannot Disney get their act together and fix their damn website? This has been going on for years. Honestly, it's so ridiculous.

I complained on for DIS about the same thing for FP+

Another member told me it was my fault because he was able to get in...

Bad system - been going on for years

I called yesterday too and I arrive on the day before you and also have a great deal for Beach Club. They had me try the app which worked. Have u tried that?

Yes! App works great for me! That's how I made most of my ADRs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter