Sooooo confused...please help

princessap

DIS Veteran
I was originally waiting for discounts to be released to book AOA suite for our two night stay in March. I am now soooo confused between either going big and doing AKV 1 bedroom or going the other way and doing CBR for soooo much cheaper.

There will be me, DH, DD5, DD4, and DD 8 months.

We are planning on getting there the 4th, doing MK the 5th and we leave the 6th so is it really worth it to spend that much money and not really be there that much??

Both time we have done week stays we have stayed at Bonnet Creek and we love the resort and spacious rooms but I have convinced Dh to stay onsite for this quick trip so now I am sooo confused.

Ideas, suggestions, would be great! I have BBB booked and ADRs booked but cannot decide on resort and I am worried that things will be busy next week when deals are released as we are going the week before march break.

I would spend on the money extras instead of the room but we usually stay All Stars Movies
if you won't be in your room alot then save the money for more fun stuff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter