Soon more VIP codes to give away

PlutoEpcot

<font color=blue>You could only get that pin for 1
Hey hey ppl. I am going to disney next week and I am going to be getting more vip codes. I know I will get at least three more but I do not know. So I will accecpt the first three ppl that pm me or type back on the post. also I still have your code Mal and I have been trying to send it to u but your box has been full. just pm me when it is clear and I will send u it.

I would love to have a VIP Code.

i would like one if there are any left

if not then oh well :)

don't mind

PlutoEpcot said:
Hey hey ppl. I am going to disney next week and I am going to be getting more vip codes. I know I will get at least three more but I do not know. So I will accecpt the first three ppl that pm me or type back on the post. also I still have your code Mal and I have been trying to send it to u but your box has been full. just pm me when it is clear and I will send u it.

Do you have Hidden Mickey/Tour prizes? If not you can't get Tour Cards/VIP codes by completing quests anymore. They are no longer giving out Tour Cards at DLR for completing quests. You can still get them for the Hidden Mickey Prize.

I would love to help with handing out more VIP codes, but sadly like I said in the other VIP code thread I can not help until April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter