Something mailed after World Showcase DestiNations tour? *update, post #10*

porschegrl

has resting clueless face
I took this tour about a month ago. Enjoyed it very much and recommend it to anyone considering it!

During check-in, they verified my home address and mentioned mailing something to my home. I just realized that I've never seen anything arrive.

If you've done this tour, do you recall what was mailed, if anything? Just wondering if it's worth following up on.

Thank you!

We took this tour last year (and loved it and highly recommend it as well). We never received anything in the mail for taking this tour or any other tour we have done.

I’ve also done the tour and didn’t receive anything in the mail, except for maybe a credit card statement, lol

Thank you all for your feedback. I very much appreciate it. I won't give this too much more thought, then.

@bookbabe626, curious about the fact that they haven't sent you anything "yet." Was it your understanding that they intended to? I wouldn't mind some validation that I'm not completely misremembering this. LOL.

Thank you all for your feedback. I very much appreciate it. I won't give this too much more thought, then.

@bookbabe626, curious about the fact that they haven't sent you anything "yet." Was it your understanding that they intended to? I wouldn't mind some validation that I'm not completely misremembering this. LOL.

They did confirm our address and info, but it was pretty early in the morning so I honestly can’t remember if they said they’d mail something or not. The “yet” is also because I’m Canadian and Disney often takes longer to send us stuff.

They probably just confirm the address to ensure that you are you. Like how when you call even to make a dining reservation they verify phone, email, mail, etc.

Guess what showed up in my mailbox today?

A nice note thanking me for taking the tour, along with a commemorative pin.

Have other tour-goers gotten this pin on the day they took the tour? Maybe they were out of pins the day I took the tour, and that's why mine was mailed?

In any case, mystery solved!

Guess what showed up in my mailbox today?

A nice note thanking me for taking the tour, along with a commemorative pin.

Have other tour-goers gotten this pin on the day they took the tour? Maybe they were out of pins the day I took the tour, and that's why mine was mailed?

In any case, mystery solved!
We did get a pin but at the end of the tour rather than in the mail

Got our pins in the mail yesterday. Tour was on Presidents’ Day weekend. A very nice surprise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter